New House , Finally go dedicated !

PSWii60

PSWii60

Full Audioholic
Hi everyone, Im new to the forums. Big fan of Audioholics and AVRant. Just bought new house out in the country in Richmond, Va. This room is 23x12 so it worked out perfect for me to go dedicated. I'll upload some before pics soon. These are whats saved on my laptop right now. Complete room was remodeled start to finish in 3 weeks. I just added a second row of seats but haven't built the riser for them yet. I'll add more pics as I get the riser built.

Anyone in the Richmond, VA. area?

Last edited by a moderator:
avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
Hi PSW,

initially, welcome to the family!

Wow, pretty cool your HT room, congratulations; very good taste!

Looking forward to see the upcoming shots, though.

Regards, Chuck

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
That is a very nice setup you have there.:D Looks like you have thought it out and executed it very well. Nice treatments as well.

Look forward to more pics.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I am going to say it straight out:

FREAKIN' SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
The more I look at this the more I like it.

It is a great mix of simple class, with a clean install, reasonable gear, a good look, great contrast of colors and great proportions.

I am going to mark this down as one of my favorites.

Last edited:
croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Very nice!!!!

(I bet my sub is better than yours...:D)

J

jamie2112

Banned
I love it!!! Great job.....looks just like Greg said "Freakin Sweet" Congrats

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Wow, very nice. Please forgive me as I am a bit color-blind, but I can see the brown-what is the other color? This set-up is so clean looking. I bet it sounds even better. ;);) Congrats on your hard work and dedication. Keep up the good work and thanks for posting some nice pics.

Cheers,

Phil

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey everyone Im new to the forums. Big fan of of Audioholics and AVRant. Just never registered before. Heres my set up. These pictures were taken before the rear row seats were put in, and there have been some changes to the rack.
I agree with Tee-HTF. That's very nice! Thanks for taking the time to post those pictures.

J

jvgillow

Full Audioholic
Yeah that is pretty sweet. Have you thought about putting any treatments on the slanted part of your walls too?

PSWii60

PSWii60

Full Audioholic
Wow, very nice. Please forgive me as I am a bit color-blind, but I can see the brown-what is the other color? This set-up is so clean looking. I bet it sounds even better. ;);) Congrats on your hard work and dedication. Keep up the good work and thanks for posting some nice pics.

Cheers,

Phil
Brown? that would be my camera white balance if your seeing brown. Benjamin Moore flat black on front wall and ceiling. Ralph Lauren Riverrock Grey (can't remember exact color shade) on side walls and back wall. River rock finish is cool, because it has a "sandy" or "sand paper" look and texture to it. really neat but took three frickin coats to get it nice and even.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ahhh, so here's the full thread. :)

Like I mentioned in the other thread, that is a very nice set-up that you've got there. Welcome to the forum. You made your entrance in a BIG way. I'm definitely jealous.

Also, congrats on the new house! You say that it's in the country. Do you have a decent amount of space between you and your neighbors?

EDIT: After posting this, I see that the posts from the other thread were merged into this one. Right on.

PSWii60

PSWii60

Full Audioholic
Yeah that is pretty sweet. Have you thought about putting any treatments on the slanted part of your walls too?
Yes, I plan to stager them on the upper walls. Gotta get more materials. It's gonna take eight more to stagger with what exist on the side walls. (four on each side). Making those things is just so time consuming; but I keep promising myself that I'll do it. Next step is riser for second row, as soon as I figure out how to carpet it. (I know nothing about laying carpet especially around turns??)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
EDIT: After posting this, I see that the posts from the other thread were merged into this one. Right on.
yep, this one rightly deserved its own thread :)

very nice room, very nice execution and finish

- though the seats' color doesn't agree with me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
PSWii60

PSWii60

Full Audioholic
Ahhh, so here's the full thread. :)

Like I mentioned in the other thread, that is a very nice set-up that you've got there. Welcome to the forum. You made your entrance in a BIG way. I'm definitely jealous.

Also, congrats on the new house! You say that it's in the country. Do you have a decent amount of space between you and your neighbors?

3.2 acres total 6 to 8 between homes

PSWii60

PSWii60

Full Audioholic
I am now even more jealous. ;) Congrats again on the home. That's awesome.
My wife and I lucked out. We made out like a bandit selling our first home and bought this one for less than what the current owner still owed!! The house is only four years old!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis