Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Nice, Bill! I like it.

If it wasn't for one of the photos, I was going to make a remark that the sub would sound better if you took it out of the box. It cracked me up looking at the photos with the cardboard box located in different places in the room. Not the usual method of finding the best sub placement, but sometimes you gotta buck the system. :)

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Nice and pretty clean. Now finish cleaning up those wires and enjoy!

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Nice, Bill! I like it.

If it wasn't for one of the photos, I was going to make a remark that the sub would sound better if you took it out of the box. It cracked me up looking at the photos with the cardboard box located in different places in the room. Not the usual method of finding the best sub placement, but sometimes you gotta buck the system. :)
I couldn't figure out how to move the pictures around and stage them properly.:eek:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Nice room. I could see myself laying back watching Stargate Atlantis with a couple of Blues. It looks like you've got a really comfortable place to relax.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Nice and pretty clean. Now finish cleaning up those wires and enjoy!
I'm waiting on some cables from monoprice to arrive and I'll tuck everything away once eveything is up and running. Heh.. I'm kind of a neat freak and they really are an eyesore.:D

Nice room. I could see myself laying back watching Stargate Atlantis with a couple of Blues. It looks like you've got a really comfortable place to relax.
Better make that a Blue Light;) I hope to one day build my dream room in the basement but for now the S.O. and myself are quite pleased:)

B

Bluesmoke

Audioholic Chief
Looks great. However, that wall above the tv is asking for a projector setup. :eek: :D

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Looks great. However, that wall above the tv is asking for a projector setup. :eek: :D
Heh.. I asked the wife about a larger display to be wall mounted and her reply was an emphatic NO! I even explained to her that we need something to fill that void behind the tv and she didn't budge. However now we are now looking at some horizontal art for across the top tv and maybe some acoustic panels (ie:GIK) in behind the speakers to defeat some of the boomy bass.

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
Very Nice!

Billy_p

Very nice and VERY UNCLUTTERED HT ( my wife is a collector of many, many things :eek: )

I gave you a "scaler" thanks ;) ;)

Later,

MidCow2

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Billy_p

Very nice and VERY UNCLUTTERED HT ( my wife is a collector of many, many things :eek: )

I gave you a "scaler" thanks ;) ;)

Later,

MidCow2
Me and the wife are total opposites(thats why we get along so well):). I usually let things slide before my hints become less subtle and I read the riot act to her and the kids.;)

PS: I gave you a regular thanks this time around and I'll owe you one.
Thanks again for the kind comments, Bill:)

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
Me and the wife are total opposites(thats why we get along so well):). I usually let things slide before my hints become less subtle and I read the riot act to her and the kids.;)
Yes, my wife and I are opposites and we also get along very, very well 30+! It sounds like you and me are a lot alike :)

Again you have a very nice system!

I have a plan ! I am starting to build the business case! I am envisioning a Pioneer Kuro Plasma in the future! Got to overcome the wife's practicalness :rolleyes:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Wow, very nice set-up billy. Has a very clean look to it. You must be a good house-keeper eh? Those Energy speakers looks fantastic. The drivers really look impressive to me. Congrats on your SVS sub. Keep up the good work my friend!!!

Cheers,

Phil

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Wow, very nice set-up billy. Has a very clean look to it. You must be a good house-keeper eh? Those Energy speakers looks fantastic. The drivers really look impressive to me. Congrats on your SVS sub. Keep up the good work my friend!!!

Cheers,

Phil
I know Energy may not be everyones cup of tea, but man the RC's do sound very good. The drivers are made of Kevlar and IMO with my current darkbackdrop it makes them stick out, but for the most part I keep the covers on(my son is just a bit to curious).;)

Anyways thanks again Phil and on a side note hows everything in regards to your Mother?:(
Best regards, Bill:)

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Yes, my wife and I are opposites and we also get along very, very well 30+! It sounds like you and me are a lot alike :)

Again you have a very nice system!

I have a plan ! I am starting to build the business case! I am envisioning a Pioneer Kuro Plasma in the future! Got to overcome the wife's practicalness :rolleyes:
She is practical when it come to my needs, but hers and the kids hah!;)

Kuro = happy hubby = productive hubby = more money = more collectables

An initial business case. Tailor as desired. :)
Kuro = happy hubby = productive hubby = more money = more collectables and my demise :D

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
Making great progress :)

She is practical when it come to my needs, but hers and the kids hah!;)

Kuro = happy hubby = productive hubby = more money = more collectables and my demise :D

I am already making great headway on the Kuros. I received the question "Are you sure a 60 inch would fit in here ?" WooHoo, next year's bonus will be nice :D :D

Buit you are right, trade-off is more and more collectables and new bed room furniture ( two-way street -- that is the hint I received back).

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis