Street racing: Dangerous for the Spectators

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
This story has been circling the internet, I figured it should be discussed here.

Basically, this guy went to a street racing event, to help a friend work on his car. His truck was clipped by a racer, and he was beaten and kidnapped by a gang of Puerto Ricans (people that owned the car). They told him they would kill him and his family if he didn't pay for the repairs.

His own words:
http://www.homemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=95879.0;topicseen

Video that has the crash.
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Dodge-Destruction_176266.htm

Discuss. Personally, people like this should killed for all I care. Some say he should have never gone to the event. Maybe, but he shouldn't run the risk of being beaten if he wants to go somewhere.

SheepStar

That is absolutely nuts. I can't believe stuff like that actually happens. I'm just glad those people were so stupid they got caught.

majorloser

majorloser

Welcome to Central Florida

Sheep, bring the Hon-duh on down for a little street racing, "Florida Style"

Osceola County is right next to Disney World.
Maybe we can do this in the evening after the Audioholics SOTU? :rolleyes:
(handguns not included with the price of admission)

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
street racing, "Florida Style"
So this entails him to paint his car yellow (big bird mode), cruise down to Florida, get drunk, street race, crash into a palm tree, total his car then spend the next 8 months in jail in the deep south wasting his days away with "big bubba" and the boys...;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I like how the image link in Dave's post (#3) is dynamic. It's like a whole new thread every time. :D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Sheep, bring the Hon-duh on down for a little street racing, "Florida Style"

Osceola County is right next to Disney World.
Maybe we can do this in the evening after the Audioholics SOTU? :rolleyes:
(handguns not included with the price of admission)
Yeah right. I'd run out of oil before I even made it there. Also, my throw out bearing is going, which means transmission overhaul. Cheaper just to pick up an Si tranny. So many things to do, so little time.

SheepStar

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis