emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
After my car got redecorated a bit.

The van in the distance with the brake lights on was stuck. There were a lot of people getting stuck. I just spun the car about 270 degrees counterclockwise and went out the exit behind and to the right of me. My friend and I suspect that all the people getting their 4WD trucks and SUVs stuck in the mud were not amused to see the silver AWD sedan pulling a donut and just motoring on right out of the mud :D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
After my car got redecorated a bit.

The van in the distance with the brake lights on was stuck. There were a lot of people getting stuck. I just spun the car about 270 degrees counterclockwise and went out the exit behind and to the right of me. My friend and I suspect that all the people getting their 4WD trucks and SUVs stuck in the mud were not amused to see the silver AWD sedan pulling a donut and just motoring on right out of the mud :D
That may be the case, but they at least didn't look like a lesbian doing it.

SheepStar

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
I guess being a lesbian is better than being a redneck! :D
Uhum.....Ixna....on the edneckra......some of us are from the DEEEEPSOUTH :D

NAh Its all in good fun man.....just messing with ya.......LOL!!

Peace,
Tommy

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
I drove around the city running errands for several hours in the morning with it looking like this today:

Got it washed around lunch time.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I drove around the city running errands for several hours in the morning with it looking like this today:

Got it washed around lunch time.
10 bucks says you washed it improperly.

SheepStar

B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
HAH....

I watched a poor guy get his tent sprayed like that once.

no. 5

no. 5

My friend and I suspect that all the people getting their 4WD trucks and SUVs stuck in the mud were not amused to see the silver AWD sedan pulling a donut and just motoring on right out of the mud :D
"Curse you Subaru! Cuuurse yoooou!"

no. 5

no. 5

"My son is a Box!! A Box!!!!!!!"

Oh wait, your quote isn't from the simpsons.

SheepStar
I was using a Simpsons characters voice when I was saying it. Specifically the guy that said "...ducks are required to wear long pants in Springfield."

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I was using a Simpsons characters voice when I was saying it. Specifically the guy that said "...ducks are required to wear long pants in Springfield."
I'm not familiar with that line.

SheepStar

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis