D

D.R. Payne

Audioholic
I posted some pics of my new system here: http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46261

I'm having an event at my house next weekend Saturday, right now its a handful of people from the Klipsch forums but if their are any audioholics interested in meeting some other local gear-nuts in SE wisconsin or hearing the new flagship Klipsch Palladium P-39F speakers, send me a PM. Right now plans are fairly loose, but we'll be cooking brats and playing a ton of music, hopefully some people are bringing different amps to try and of course there will be beer :D

annunaki

annunaki

I posted some pics of my new system here: http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46261

I'm having an event at my house next weekend Saturday, right now its a handful of people from the Klipsch forums but if their are any audioholics interested in meeting some other local gear-nuts in SE wisconsin or hearing the new flagship Klipsch Palladium P-39F speakers, send me a PM. Right now plans are fairly loose, but we'll be cooking brats and playing a ton of music, hopefully some people are bringing different amps to try and of course there will be beer :D
Where in SE WI?

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Hey doc.... congrats on receiving your new speaks.... They are beautiful....

Are you holding the event daytime only or into the evening...

I and a good friend are very interested (Grafton), and I have some gear that I could bring...

5 channel Class D amp - 1000asp IcePower modules
JL Audio F112

D

D.R. Payne

Audioholic
Hey doc.... congrats on receiving your new speaks.... They are beautiful....

Are you holding the event daytime only or into the evening...

I and a good friend are very interested (Grafton), and I have some gear that I could bring...

5 channel Class D amp - 1000asp IcePower modules
JL Audio F112
We're still nailing down the specifics, but I expect we'll start around 1pm and go until everyone leaves. I'll keep this thead up to date as soon as I know more.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Hey D.R. Payne, I would like to make it to the event, I will make arrangements, but more then likely I will only be able to make a later afternoon appearance, I can bring both the F112, and the D-Sonic 2000-5 Class-D (1000asp modules).

I would like to see if my friend would still be able to make it if that would be ok...

Thanks, Patrick

jwenthold99

jwenthold99

Full Audioholic
it sounds very interesting guys, and I have Klipsch speakers myself, nothing on this scale, but an entry level reference setup so I would love to hear something at that level.... Unfortunately My company picnic/pool party is this Saturday :mad:

Hope you have an enjoyable time though!

D

D.R. Payne

Audioholic
Hey D.R. Payne, I would like to make it to the event, I will make arrangements, but more then likely I will only be able to make a later afternoon appearance, I can bring both the F112, and the D-Sonic 2000-5 Class-D (1000asp modules).

I would like to see if my friend would still be able to make it if that would be ok...

Thanks, Patrick
We're starting at 1pm and going to 1am, later afternoon is fine. So far I haven't gotten much response on people bringing different amps or anything but it should still be fun. I'll be PM-ing people the address and my cell # tomorrow.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
I am hoping I can take an early leave of absence from work on SAT... Otherwise I will be coming after 7PM... but I'm sure It won't be a problem...

The sub and amp will not be a problem to bring along... I'll toss them into the Tahoe... Look forward to your PM with location... but more so to see those sexy looking new Palladiums...

D

D.R. Payne

Audioholic
Well, we missed you guys! Good company, good music, good food. I'll host another event eventually

jwenthold99

jwenthold99

Full Audioholic
Glad to hear you guys had fun... I can only hope to have a system resembling yours someday.... hopefully next time around I will be able to attend and hear it:D

D

D.R. Payne

Audioholic
Aww, shucks...
Good to hear though, I know my own system was inspired by being exposed to some amazing project rooms.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
I'm really sorry (upset) I could not make it this go around... I was juggling multiple events and jobs, and things just piled up preventing me from being able to attend.

Please keep us in mind once again if you do plan a future event... I look forward to seeing/hearing your Palladiums and meeting you...

Thanks

Patrick

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis