Tomorrow Kills Bambi

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I had a real close call on a motorcycle once. That was cause enough for me to sh!t my pants. Counter steering works! :)

Don't they have deer whistles that you can mount on your vehicle?

With those grill guards, if you have a cheesy one you end up damaging everything when you get into the slightest fender bender. 1/4 panel, hood, light housing and grill all tend to get wrecked at once instead of just one part. ;)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I'm glad to see you're OK, RJ. I don't have to worry about whacking a deer around here, but I here they can do some real damage.

Matt34

Matt34

I'm glad to see you're OK, RJ. I don't have to worry about whacking a deer around here, but I here they can do some real damage.
It really depends where your at too. In Arizona they have deer that are the size of a dog. I know growing up in Iowa, I had a high school friend that shot a record setting deer for our county that was 225lbs "cleaned".

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
It really depends where your at too. In Arizona they have deer that are the size of a dog. I know growing up in Iowa, I had a high school friend that shot a record setting deer for our county that was 225lbs "cleaned".
Matt, are you saying they're smaller than those antelope down your way? ;)

I understand a reasonable sized white-tail in Pennsylvania runs 250 lbs.+. Around here, it's more like 175. Problem is .... they're all bones, hair, and poop. :(

majorloser

majorloser

So, are you getting it repaired or does the wife get her new RX-8? :p

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
So, are you getting it repaired or does the wife get her new RX-8? :p
Repair.

Someone hit the rental car in a parking lot and ran off. Now I have to pay for that damage, too. The guy at the repair shop advised against buying lottery tickets this week.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Repair.

Someone hit the rental car in a parking lot and ran off. Now I have to pay for that damage, too. The guy at the repair shop advised against buying lottery tickets this week.
actually, with everything that's happened to you ... a lottery ticket is a good idea. :)

3rd time's the charm?

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
Repair.

All together now, "Gloom, dispair and agony on me. Deep, dark depression, excessive misery!!!!!..."

You should write a sitcom or a biography. I'm sure it would sell! Either would be better than most of the stuff we see on TV or read nowadays.;)

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
All together now, "Gloom, dispair and agony on me. Deep, dark depression, excessive misery!!!!!..."

You should write a sitcom or a biography. I'm sure it would sell! Either would be better than most of the stuff we see on TV or read nowadays.;)
I'm like that little cartoon guy who always had a rain cloud following him around. What was his name? Oh wait...that was a Peanuts character, Pigpen, and it wasn't a rain cloud...it was a dirt cloud. Well, that probably fits, too. ;)

Thanks, Duke, but it would have to be a sitcom because I'm too old to remember stuff in order to make it a biography. :)

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
actually, with everything that's happened to you ... a lottery ticket is a good idea. :)

3rd time's the charm?

Actually not a bad idea Tomorrow. But, get a ride from somebody.............:D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan

3rd time's the charm?
Actually not a bad idea Tomorrow. But, get a ride from somebody:D
RJ, I could mail you a few tickets....just have someone else walk out to the mailbox.:D
PS. I'd still swear that's my wife's 4-Runner; right down to the nitrogen filled tires.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
RJ, I could mail you a few tickets....just have someone else walk out to the mailbox.:D
PS. I'd still swear that's my wife's 4-Runner; right down to the nitrogen filled tires.
It's all in the customization...ours has more deer poop on it. ;)

dorokusai

dorokusai

Full Audioholic
I hit a deer in my work truck a couple years ago and felt awful about it for a couple weeks. There's just more empathy in me for animals than humans. Well, not that if I hit a person I would have felt better....ah heck, you get the idea :)

Hopefully, you'll be back up and running over deer quickly. I suggest adding a couple geese now and then to shake it up.

Mark
Polk Audio CS

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis