alone in the dark, any one played

snappy_snoopy

snappy_snoopy

Audioholic
hi there, any played the new alone in the dark or not so new anymore,
just wondering if its worth a play for those lonely late nights when the misses goes to sleep early, or wants to watch you kill some alien creature things :eek:.

cheers :eek:

oh yeah i would be playing it on 360, or are there any new 360 games i should be looking our for with particular good sound, as i just did a major sound system upgrade,

cheers fellows :D

Last edited by a moderator:
nitroman

nitroman

Audiophyte
the game is ok, but soulcalibur is worth much more;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
oh yeah i would be playing it on 360, or are there any new 360 games i should be looking our for with particular good sound, as i just did a major sound system upgrade
You might want to check out the "Best Sounding Game" thread from last month. I don't know if they are all available for the 360, but it might spark some ideas.

snappy_snoopy

snappy_snoopy

Audioholic
You might want to check out the "Best Sounding Game" thread from last month. I don't know if they are all available for the 360, but it might spark some ideas.
yeah true i may have a look, now my partner insisted i buy a new jumper today, apparently i don't have enough so i will probably have to put of getting a new game.But i will be on the prowl. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis