My New Sub Woofer : )

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
J/K Actualy it will have to wait because I couldnt pass up this great deal on this new 06 CBR 1000RR That was never registered and had only 20 miles. I've been without a bike for 7 years and couldnt wait any longer. So heres my new love

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That is one sweet looking ride! I like the paint job a lot.

It's no subwoofer, but I'll bet that it'll rumble just a little bit. :)

Matt34

Matt34

Nice ride! My friend back home has a 08 1000rr and it's just scary how fast the one liter bikes are.

Edit: ...and take it easy at first, these things have gotten a bit faster in the past seven years.;)

Last edited:
TheFactor

TheFactor

That is one sweet looking ride! I like the paint job a lot.

It's no subwoofer, but I'll bet that it'll rumble just a little bit. :)
Nice ride! My friend back home has a 08 1000rr and it's just scary how fast the one liter bikes are.
Thanks:D there definately pretty fast thats for sure and what I really like is the low end torque of the liter bikes whitch comes in handy around town if you need a quick burst of power to get out of the way and you can be off a gear up or down and still be ok .

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
AWEsome bike. It looks like the colors of my favorite Xmen character :D

Peace,
Tommy

Matt34

Matt34

If your into modding it check out the Jardine exhaust that's available, has a wicked rumble to it.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Thats bad A$$.... Sweet ride... I have been itching to get a track bike, Had my eye on one of those or an R1, Kinda got a thing for Yamaha BLUE !!
Now get out there and get them chicken strips off those tires... :)

Now this is what I call dead sexy.. :D

TheFactor

TheFactor

Edit: ...and take it easy at first, these things have gotten a bit faster in the past seven years.;)
Yes you are so wright im finding out :eek:lol

TheFactor

TheFactor

Thats bad A$$.... Sweet ride... I have been itching to get a track bike, Had my eye on one of those or an R1, Kinda got a thing for Yamaha BLUE !!
Now get out there and get them chicken strips off those tires... :)

Now this is what I call dead sexy.. :D
Thanks :)iTs funny but im not as brave as I was 7 years ago but thats probably a good thing. Im starting to scuff the tires a little more each ride, there pretty slick when there new. Maybe some day i'll have the edges nice and purple and get the rubber wadded up a little like my blue 99 R1 I had but i'll need to hit a few twisties first. Those R1's are Eye candy for sure but the one thing I like about honda is they have a real quiet valve train they sound like a sewing machine on Steroids. It seems although theres nothing wrong with them but My suzuki's, yamaha and kawisaki I had you heard a lot of tick tick tapp tapp tick tapping going on lol but like I said its completely normal, but every Honda I ever had the valve train was super quiet. But a nice exhaust can always make up for it .:D

TheFactor

TheFactor

If your into modding it check out the Jardine exhaust that's available, has a wicked rumble to it.
I might be looking into a slip on in the near future so i'll check it out. thanks

E

EYEdROP0

Audioholic
I really wish my new bose subwoofer was as quick as your CBR 1000. I bet that bike would burn my 1991 CR 500 dirtbike easily in a drag. And I thought my bike was fast...

TheFactor

TheFactor

I really wish my new bose subwoofer was as quick as your CBR 1000. I bet that bike would burn my 1991 CR 500 dirtbike easily in a drag. And I thought my bike was fast...
you'd spank me in the dirt though ;) Ya this bike is pretty quick, I beleive stock and no mods top speeds between 180 and 190mph it only weighs 380 pounds or so dry and has probably between 170 and 180 hp. I think it runs around 10.5 in the 1/4 mile because of the power to weight ratio .

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
No question, that Honda has the ability to make in incredible machine... Their engineering skills are top notch...

I love my Accord Coupe... otherwise I have always been a Yamaha man, got 2 snowmobiles, 2 ATV's and 2 bikes... one being a FJR1300, and an old 86 Honda NightHawk...

TheFactor

TheFactor

Wish I was your garage : )

No question, that Honda has the ability to make in incredible machine... Their engineering skills are top notch...

I love my Accord Coupe... otherwise I have always been a Yamaha man, got 2 snowmobiles, 2 ATV's and 2 bikes... one being a FJR1300, and an old 86 Honda NightHawk...
Wow you've got some toys and actualy I've always been a Yamaha lover too, The First thing my friend said when he saw my bike was no R1 HUH lol. But I couldnt pass up the deal on this CBR, IT looks much better in person to and honda is "one" of my top choices:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis