Ninja Gaiden II Review

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
F that F'in game man.

I got so frustrated at the last one, that I ended up throwing a pillow at my old RPTV and it cracked the plastic cover over the screen. :eek:

I will be staying as far away as I can from this one.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
F that F'in game man.

I got so frustrated at the last one, that I ended up throwing a pillow at my old RPTV and it cracked the plastic cover over the screen. :eek:

IMO Ninja Gaiden for xbox was amazzzzzzzing! I liked the amped up diffuclty on the game. The majority of games these days are just way to easy even when they are on the hardest setting.

I have not played the new one for xbox 360, but I will get to it eventually.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
IMO Ninja Gaiden for xbox was amazzzzzzzing! I liked the amped up diffuclty on the game. The majority of games these days are just way to easy even when they are on the hardest setting.

I have not played the new one for xbox 360, but I will get to it eventually.
There's diffucult, and there's just plain cheap.

Getting swarmed by 6 dudes as they throw exploding stars at you from off the screen is lame. And the final boss was one of the easiest in the game!!

As soon as I was done with the game, I couldn't get to Game Stop to trade it in fast enough.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, I was disappointed with the final battle. Overall, there were only a few spots where I got stuck having to deal with cheap boss battles and no life.

R

Random Hero

Enthusiast
I was SO dissapointed with the whole game...would not reccomend it

E

Emusica

Audioholic
Maaannn, that game is fun as hell. I got a 353 hit combo in the tunnel where that big a$$ worm resides. Those little rolly polly's kept coming and I kept slicing. When I finally got the Vigorian Flail, it was on.... Going up the steps to the Temple of Sacrifice...... I had a blast as they kept coming wave after wave. Once you get the ultimate teqnique timed right, especially with the Flail at level 3, the combos are relentless.:cool: Just my opinion though. I thought the first one was a little cleaner, as far as control goes but other than that, I'm enjoying the hell out of it.:D

E

Emusica

Audioholic
F that F'in game man.

I'm with you on that one. It is a hard game and there are TONS of moves, most of which a majority of people will not use. I'm not one of those people. I look at the moves list and see what type of a$$ whopin' I can deliver. It's tough but if you stick with it, it is very satisfying loping heads off of werewolves with the scythe:D, amoung other various ghouls and such..

K

Ketel1

Enthusiast
rented it just to see what it was like, not really impressed =\

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis