Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
It doesn't work well with a crappy ball mouse, DAMN THOSE STICK MEN!

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
did you get any upgrades...the key is getting the temple upgrade first then putting the stick men in one at a time into the castle while killing the others to build your archers and demolition ect...some of the enemies later on can be only killed with the upgrades you get and you just cannot flick them to their death

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Now you tell me. I got the temple and the archery range, but didn't see anything happening. I got as far as level 10 and thought I was getting carpal tunnel.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
you have to get the temple upgrade first. once you get this upgrade you can start converting the stick guys that come to attack your castle and drag them into the inside of the castle to "convert" them into potential upgrades like the archers, demolotion, mages etc...so get the temple upgrade and once you get that the first stick guy that comes, dont kill him but drag him into the castle...once the stick guy is converted you can drag another one in their...these guys then can be used as demoliton, arches etc...but you have to get those upgrades to use them...they will be seen in the upper right hand corner of the screen. for example if you have the archer upgrade there will be a flag on the castle, if you converted the stick men into defenders click on the flag and then the next round they will be on top of the castle throwing arrows at the guys coming in to attack your castle

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
I got to Level 7 before I had to turn it off and get some work done. :) I can see how it would be one of those silly games that's just purely addictive though. There was another "game" I had on one of my computers a long time ago, where the objective of the game is to knock a crude stick figure-like person down a flight of stairs and see how much damage points you can rack up. I can't remember what it was called though, but it was wildly entertaining. :D

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
you have to get the temple upgrade first. once you get this upgrade you can start converting the stick guys that come to attack your castle and drag them into the inside of the castle to "convert" them into potential upgrades like the archers, demolotion, mages etc...so get the temple upgrade and once you get that the first stick guy that comes, dont kill him but drag him into the castle...once the stick guy is converted you can drag another one in their...these guys then can be used as demoliton, arches etc...but you have to get those upgrades to use them...they will be seen in the upper right hand corner of the screen. for example if you have the archer upgrade there will be a flag on the castle, if you converted the stick men into defenders click on the flag and then the next round they will be on top of the castle throwing arrows at the guys coming in to attack your castle
OK, I converted 4 or 5 dudes, (they turned blue), but on the next level they didn't do anything. How do you make them shoot arrows?

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
OK, I converted 4 or 5 dudes, (they turned blue), but on the next level they didn't do anything. How do you make them shoot arrows?
Click on the HELP feature before you play...this will tell you how to do everything...this stuff I posted below will be explained in the HELP menu for the game.

Defending your castle is simpler than history might have you believe. Simply position your mouse over an enemy troop, and use the left-mouse button to pick him up. Make a throwing motion with the mouse, releasing the button to fling your unfortunate victim through the air.

During nightfall, you’ll have the opportunity to upgrade your castle.

Pause: Press 'p' to pause / resume your game.

Repair Damage: Fix damage incurred to your castle

Upgrade Walls: Increase your castle’s ability to withstand the onslaught

Temple: With this upgrade, you can drop enemy units (gently) into your castle to convert them to your side. These converts can be trained or deployed as kamikazee units.

Archery Range: Train archers to defend your castle automatically

Workshop: Train craftsmen to repair your castle automatically

Mana Pool: Train wizards to use powerful spells

Demolition Lab: Allows you to deploy kamikazee units by clicking the convert icons below your castle hitpoints. Click the unit to detonate.

Remember, if your castle falls, you’ll die a horrible, roasty death at the hands of the barbarians!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis