And you thought BOSE and Monster had the market!

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Okay, this is strange and a bit scary!:D You thought exoti-cables, shakti stones, wands, little clocks, BOSE and Monster were bad, oh boy!:

http://www.quantumbalancing.com/

Can this be where BOSE, Monster and all the quacks in our hobby get their engineering???:eek:

J

jamie2112

Banned
That is strange. What the heck are all the lab geek toys?

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I think it's pseudo-medicine, electric voodoo stuff, weird.

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
I like the $495 Tibetan Buddhist water resonator which has a polarizing magnetic molecule aligning device to create a positive and beneficial effect on water and other liquid beverages. ("We choose to make no claims regarding the effects of this wonderful device; however, many users report that the WATER RESONATOR is the most powerful water balancing and energizing technology they have ever used"):D

Jack

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
"Make your own Quantum Age Water and maximize your hydration potential, and much more."

Oh man.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Did I mention the new product that I will bring to market:
It's a poitron gravitron analyzer where you can measure electron path frequency interference, you are adjusting cable geometry by using strong magnetic forces in order to minimize these interferences, the effects of these are totally unexplainable, but clearly audible :D:D

Bargain priced at intro, only $27.000

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Is it just me, or do most of the sentences describing their products make no sense? It appears they just threw a bunch of big words in each sentence to make it sound as though it's innovative.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Too bad.
The Hyper-Dimensional, Golden Ratio, Vortex Antennas, really looked tempting...

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
Is it just me, or do most of the sentences describing their products make no sense? It appears they just threw a bunch of big words in each sentence to make it sound as though it's innovative.
In all honesty, I think their site is brilliant in the sense that they really don't make any claims. From a legal standpoint, at least in my uneducated opinion, they covered their bases so as they really can't be successfully sued for misrepresentation of what the 'products' do. It's "we make no claims..." followed by "others tell us that..." & "many users report..."

Misleading and wrong, but brilliant.

Jack

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Exactly Jack! These guys have the snake-oil down pat, no claims, no refuting, no tort!:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis