I don't need no stinkin luck...

Matt34

Matt34

Greg got his new job so hopefully Audioholics didn't run out of it(luck that is).:p

I fly tomorrow, most of you know the routine. I'll check in when I can once I get to Kuwait.

Beast and I are all packed up and ready to leave Ft. Benning.

Cheers,

Matt

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Greg got his new job so hopefully Audioholics didn't run out of it(luck that is).:p

I fly tomorrow, most of you know the routine. I'll check in when I can once I get to Kuwait.

Beast and I are all packed up and ready to leave Ft. Benning.

Cheers,

Matt
Be safe and you and Beast hurry back.:)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
keep safe! what's the sit. in kuwait anyway? is there combat going on? or terrorist attacks like Iraq?

well, if you made it through Iraq ... this should be a vacation, right?

Matt34

Matt34

keep safe! what's the sit. in kuwait anyway? is there combat going on? or terrorist attacks like Iraq?

well, if you made it through Iraq ... this should be a vacation, right?
Kuwait is a safe zone, it's just a layover point on your way to Iraq/Afghanistan. I should be there about a week or so.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
oh crap, so you're still going to Iraq/Afghanistan ...

God Bless!

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Matt,

Anything you or Beast can use if we decide to send you a Care Package? (Candy? Movies? Wipes? More ammo? ;))

Best to you AZ boy!

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Take care of yourself. Take care of Beast. Take care of your buddies. And Thank You.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
We'll look forward to hearing from you when you get there. Stay safe.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Wish you a safe tour. We all appreciate your service.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Kuwait is a safe zone, it's just a layover point on your way to Iraq/Afghanistan. I should be there about a week or so.
You'll be fine there.... You'll be hard pressed to find a more safe place..... If you need sand for your speaker stands, you won't have a problem :D

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Matt,

Anything you or Beast can use if we decide to send you a Care Package? (Candy? Movies? Wipes? More ammo? ;))

Best to you AZ boy!
Outstanding idea - I'm in, if we Audioholics put something together.

Matt - you and Beast take care over there, best of luck and godspeed. As always your service is extremely appreciated. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Perhaps there's a way of providing a life preserving package consisting of a fridge for use in the desert (with room for two six packs), a Kalashnikov and a battery operated high end audio system with portable subwoofers

N

NapaDRB

Junior Audioholic
Matt,
Stay safe and thank you for everything you (and Beast!) do.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Perhaps there's a way of providing a life preserving package consisting of a fridge for use in the desert (with room for two six packs), a Kalashnikov and a battery operated high end audio system with portable subwoofers
Who needs a Kalishnikov???

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your brave honorable service. Please come back safely!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis