"FISHWICH"

Last edited by a moderator:
yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
I present to you...

the famed......
"FISHWICH"

I raise your industrious crafted wrapping paper and sammich for the REAL ingredient:

PIPE FISH!!!!
:p:D:D

dilznoofus

dilznoofus

Audioholic Intern
You guys are really slipping.
No arguments over the test methodology?
No side / side, level matched comparisons, or Double blinds, with a McDonald's fish sandwich?:D
Indeed, the review didn't scratch the surface. Did it have a sub out? Was the sandwich flat down to 20 fathoms? On a scale from one to ten, was it Holy Mackrel or a floundering effort? Please fins your review.

I feel gill T when I write this kind of stuff.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Now that's funny...
Indeed, the review didn't scratch the surface. Did it have a sub out? Was the sandwich flat down to 20 fathoms? On a scale from one to ten, was it Holy Mackrel or a floundering effort? Please fins your review.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General

Aww.. man, my sub out was full of eggs :D :D :D

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Yes.. that was it... but I thought the eggs to increase my LFE output....;)
Those specifications mean nothing.

I purchased this sandwich tonight, it was delicious. The power level had to be OVER 9000!!!:D

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
Those specifications mean nothing.

I purchased this sandwich tonight, it was delicious. The power level had to be OVER 9000!!!:D
Try to level your sub to around 1 o'clock with no food...that's gonna rock...it will rocks u much more.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
There is no taste-able difference in Fast Food Fish Sandwiches. (say that three times fast)
It's merely a perceived difference, due to hype, and advertising.
The fish with the Panko bread crumbs is perceived better, due to it's higher price.

Also, the importing of these Japanese Panko bread crumbs, is putting the American bread crumb worker out of business.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
There is no taste-able difference in Fast Food Fish Sandwiches. (say that three times fast)
It's merely a perceived difference, due to hype, and advertising.
The fish with the Panko bread crumbs is perceived better, due to it's higher price.

Also, the importing of these Japanese Panko bread crumbs, is putting the American bread crumb worker out of business.

But 6moons said it was great! :D

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Well that does it, no more comments till someone does a certified Triple Blind Test. I'll throw that panko fish 'wich at any contender, it'll win. Maybe someone should get a hold of Phillipe Cousteau, he's impartial, and knows his fish.

The Chukker

The Chukker

Full Audioholic
Well that does it, no more comments till someone does a certified Triple Blind Test.
Why bother with a TBT when surely there is a bi-fillet fish sandwich which most certainly is in the works. My cousin knows a guy who works for a guy who's dad works in the factory and he says
the bi-fillet sandwich gives you greater definition between the various ingredients in the sandwich and really brings out the mayonnaise in a way that the single fillet sandwich could only dream of. No really.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I was thinking about putting a "spice clock" and some "ERS Lettuce" on the next one I get. It should reduce the amount of bun interference with the taste quality and make the sandwich more danceable.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
I was thinking about putting a "spice clock" and some "ERS Lettuce" on the next one I get. It should reduce the amount of bun interference with the taste quality and make the sandwich more danceable.
I by-fished my sandwiches via 10 gauge chunky tartar sauce to bring out the subtle nuiances in bass and treble, and I even hooked up a BOatSE Wave(runner) radio to text the aux in.

In a few hours, I'll do a review on the Aux out of the sandwich. However, I'm a bit constipated :D

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I by-fished my sandwiches via 10 gauge chunky tartar sauce to bring out the subtle nuiances in bass and treble, and I even hooked up a BOatSE Wave(runner) radio to text the aux in.

In a few hours, I'll do a review on the Aux out of the sandwich. However, I'm a bit constipated :D
Now I am going to have to get another one to try all this out. So much tweaking, so little time.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
Now I am going to have to get another one to try all this out. So much tweaking, so little time.
Aux out is a bit distorted. :D :D :D
But it's a mid class sandwich, it's no where near the build quality of a higher end sandwich or standalone fish components or buns :)

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
On a night of boredom, I started a monsssster!!!
A bored Stratman is a dangerous thing.:D This forum can take an issue and run with it better than Al Gore.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
A bored Stratman is a dangerous thing.:D This forum can take an issue and run with it better than Al Gore.
Yes, but, can Mr. 2x4 tell the difference between a Wendy's fish sammich and a Mc. D's low-rent excuse for a fish-wich? That my friend might be the 64,000 dollar question.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis