Wish my son luck guys

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Hey guys, some bad news for our family:( My oldest son was addmited yesterday with what turned out to be a bowel obstruction. He is going into surgery in a few hours to remove part his small intestine.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Hey guys, some bad news for our family:( My oldest son was addmited yesterday with what turned out to be a bowel obstruction. He is going into surgery in a few hours to remove part his small intestine.
instead of wishing him luck, I will pray for your son instead. :)

God Bless!

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Jeff, I wish you and yours all the best.
We'll keep your son in our thoughts.
Sincerely,
Rick

Last edited:
Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
That sucks.
Sorry Jeff. I hope every thing goes well.
How old is he?

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
That sucks.
Sorry Jeff. I hope every thing goes well.
How old is he?
He is 17. He did have two other surgeries when he was 2 but has not had any issues since about age 6. So this was unexpected to say the least.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Best of luck to your son Jeff!
Sending positive vibes his (and your) way!!!

SBF1

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Best of wishes for a speedy recovery and good health to your son, Jeff.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Yes- best wishes from me as well. A speedy and painless recovery!

C

chadnliz

Senior Audioholic
My twin had this same issue, I will save a good thought for you and yours but in a short time he will be much better.

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Im not a praying man for the most part but i just tipped my head & said a few words on your boy's behalf.

My wife & i know all too well the fear & anxiety that you & your wife are feeling right now,nothing in life compares with that feeling & it's hard,keep your chin up & be there for your wife while you wait,she'll need it.

Think positive & all will be well.

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
I wish your son quick recovery and I pray for him and your family as well...
He will be alright....:)...

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Forget luck, etc. I hope your son gets the best of doctors and everything turns out perfectly.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Best of luck to him. Sounds like a fairly simple affair, I'm sure he'll have no problems whatsoever.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Hey Jeff sorry to hear about your son:(. As a parent I know what you must be going through. Regardless of how serious his condition may or may not be, surgery can be a scary proposition!

Best wishes, Billy P:)

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Thanks guys, the surgery went good. They had to remove about 2cm of small intestine and new he is recovering. He loaded with tubes in every orifice just about and also drugs. In a few weeks he should be on the mend. He will be at least a week in the hospital though. Thanks to you all for your kindness.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis