"Something Very Special"

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
It does not matter if your a football fan, or not. It doesn't matter if your favorite team is playing. It doesn't matter if your a New England Patriot fan, or a New York Giant fan. One way, or another. Whoever wins this game. We are going to witness something very special today. :D

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
It does not matter if your a football fan, or not. It doesn't matter if your favorite team is playing. It doesn't matter if your a New England Patriot fan, or a New York Giant fan. One way, or another. Whoever wins this game. We are going to witness something very special today. :D

Tom Petty?

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not a football fan. I have no intention of watching the game. I can't imagine anything special will happen that is of interest to me.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
WOW :(

You guys have put a lot of thought into your posts. :rolleyes:

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIANTS Baby

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Great game! Great game! Great game!

-pat

ps - uhhh...did I say "Great game!"?

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
THANK YOU! House is amazing. The second the game ended I switch the channel.
I was a little too pumped up last night celebrating to watch, but the episode is on Tivo. Was it good?

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I was a little too pumped up last night celebrating to watch, but the episode is on Tivo. Was it good?
It was a good episode. It shows yet again that House can't help but make himself suffer, he thinks he needs to suffer for something.

What's funny, is I couldn't wait for the Superbowl was over so I could watch House.:D

Sheep, did the SuperBowl air on a different channel than House in Canada?:confused: Here in the states they both aired on Fox.

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Oh. You guys are talking about a television show. I thought it was about Eli takin' it to the house.:confused:

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Why do we have two Super Bowl threads going on simultaneously? :rolleyes:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Why do we have two Super Bowl threads going on simultaneously? :rolleyes:
Let me see if I have this straight. This is a Super Bowl thread, but there is another Super Bowl thread going on at the same time. But it's not really a Super Bowl thread at all, it's really about House. But there is also another thread right now dedicated to House.

This thread is so carefully crafted that any reader can read into it whatever they want and still be right. The Oracle of Delphi would be proud.

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Let me see if I have this straight. This is a Super Bowl thread, but there is another Super Bowl thread going on at the same time. But it's not really a Super Bowl thread at all, it's really about House. But there is also another thread right now dedicated to House.

This thread is so carefully crafted that any reader can read into it whatever they want and still be right. The Oracle of Delphi would be proud.
Wow, I think something in my brain just sizzled and popped. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis