MotorStorm Contest Winner Announcement

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
GlocksRock is the winner.

11 valid entries were present.

GlocksRock, please contact me via PM within 48 hours of contest end(as noted in the contest rules)from this time in order to collect your prize. You must provide a valid mailing address within this time. Failure to provide this information within the specified time frame will force me to draw an alternate winner.

-Chris

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Bastard...it was going to be the only game I have:mad::D
Same here... but I just bought Guitar Hero III this past weekend, so now I will have a second game! But rest assured, I won't be trying to sell or trade the game, I'm actually going to play it. I just played the demo for it last week and found it to be pretty fun.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I will trade you a proper length 12v cable for MS.

I rented the game and it was fun for about 3 hours and then I was bored. I am not much of a gamer.
Same here... but I just bought Guitar Hero III this past weekend, so now I will have a second game! But rest assured, I won't be trying to sell or trade the game, I'm actually going to play it. I just played the demo for it last week and found it to be pretty fun.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I love Motorstorm, it was the second game I bought and I just don't get tired of it. You really have to learn the tracks well to win - I have spent dozens of hours on it. If I won, I was going to give this one to a friend who likes it too but doesn't own it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis