Assassin's Creed "Ending" (SPOILERS)

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Finally got around to finishing the game last night.... some of the final fight scenes got a little ridiculous with the sheer volume of guys you had to fend off. But what the hell was up with that ending???? I understand that they wanted to have a sequel, but did they have to cop out so terribly?? They should have taken a lesson out of God of War 1 & 2... at least those games didn't make you feel like you just wasted 15 hours of your life.

Tsunamii

Tsunamii

Full Audioholic
Yes Mate the ending was a littlle whack. All the cryptic numbers, images and letters are clues for the next part of the series. That chick that has been helping the doc is under cover helping the assians and the previous assisn they had in there wrote all that junk with his blood. A quick google goes though the whole run down and I made it through half of it before I sold back the game and started COD4!!! Get Some Get Some!!

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Finally got around to finishing the game last night.... some of the final fight scenes got a little ridiculous with the sheer volume of guys you had to fend off. But what the hell was up with that ending???? I understand that they wanted to have a sequel, but did they have to cop out so terribly?? They should have taken a lesson out of God of War 1 & 2... at least those games didn't make you feel like you just wasted 15 hours of your life.
All video games are wasted hours of your life... I'd rather play an online game like TF2. At least there is girls on there.

SheepStar

Tsunamii

Tsunamii

Full Audioholic
All video games are wasted hours of your life... I'd rather play an online game like TF2. At least there is girls on there.

SheepStar
Sheepstar, im know some claim to be girls but the jury is still out on that one :)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
the whole game sucked i regeret buying it
Thanks for your expert opinion.:rolleyes:

I enjoyed the game quite a bit, and look forward to the next two installments. I think this game appeals more to the novice gamers such as myself.:)

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Thanks for your expert opinion.:rolleyes:

I enjoyed the game quite a bit, and look forward to the next two installments. I think this game appeals more to the novice gamers such as myself.:)
I liked the premise... I was really excited watching the demos and previews. I just think they made the gameplay way too repetitive and the end of the game was just silly. I understand they're building for sequels, but there are muc better ways to do that (see God of War).

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I liked the premise... I was really excited watching the demos and previews. I just think they made the gameplay way too repetitive and the end of the game was just silly. I understand they're building for sequels, but there are muc better ways to do that (see God of War).
It's got me hooked into the idea of playing the next one, I didn't particularly find the ending to be good, but it's got me wondering.:D

raymondy

raymondy

Junior Audioholic
I didn't really like the game. It was to reapetive

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

I just got this game and have only played for aroung 45 minutes or so. Its kind of confusing to me, Im not really liking it much yet.

BTW, Call of Duty 4, good graphics but I finished it in a coupla hours, its pretty limited in what you can do. I've been playing Ghost Recon 2 advanced warfighter and i like it more than any of those others. Then again, there's always the Simpsons...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis