Audioholics Frappr Map

Coheednme13

Coheednme13

Audioholic
I'm going to try to see if I can convince Tom or Clint to post this on the home page. I mean just draw a little attention to the thread not actually post the map on the homepage. Clint said they didn't want to have to support the map so I don't think they will post the map on the homepage at least not permanently.

majorloser

majorloser

I can't do it here at work, but if you start a new thread in the General AV Discussion Forum titled "Audioholics Frappr Map" and include map link, I'll make the thread a sticky.

I'll end up closing this thread, though.

Matt34

Matt34

I can't do it here at work, but if you start a new thread in the General AV Discussion Forum titled "Audioholics Frappr Map" and include map link, I'll make the thread a sticky.

I'll end up closing this thread, though.
Done, I just changed the title and stuck this one.

W

westcott

Audioholic General
I cant be the only Texan....
No, but you might as well be up in Fort Worth!

I have a buddy from the Klipsch forums I go visit in Dallas. I may have to drop in on you next time we go visit!!! (Promise, no fireworks or doggie treats on the stoop!!)

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Come on by when you get a chance.
No, but you might as well be up in Fort Worth!

I have a buddy from the Klipsch forums I go visit in Dallas. I may have to drop in on you next time we go visit!!! (Promise, no fireworks or doggie treats on the stoop!!)

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Great idea - I'm in. I couldn't get one of the photos deleted from the slide show though, so I have two. :confused:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm in. I know there are more of us out here though. I can't be the only guy in New England with a stereo and a computer. C'mon you chowder heads, show yourselves!;)

Thaedium

Thaedium

Audioholic
Its a cute idea and all, and of all the best intentions. However I would advise people to be more aware of your personal security. This map thing easily allows for some serious knowledge pertaining to your location. For instance, I zoomed right in on Mazerstevens street and house, were I the criminally minded fellow, having looked at his beautiful system I might decide to aquire it. Now not only do I know his street and house I have great satellite imagery to utilize in getting there.

My recommendation to everyone who uses this would be to only list your state/province, and at most city. Throwing in your zip/postal, with street and address is allowing a serious invasion of privacy.

Perhaps the mods can make this sticky thread a "member only" section, at least that way we can limit the amount of transients who have access to such personal information.

Coheednme13

Coheednme13

Audioholic
You are only asked for your zip code. For instance when you zoom in on my dot it shows you the center of my zip code not my house.

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
You are only asked for your zip code. For instance when you zoom in on my dot it shows you the center of my zip code not my house.
Yeah, if you click down to my pin, you'll find yourself in downtown Jacksonville. Probably near the courthouse. Not exactly near my actual home. :)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, if you click down to my pin, you'll find yourself in downtown Jacksonville. Probably near the courthouse. Not exactly near my actual home. :)
Yeah, if you zoom on my pin, it leads to a park halfway across town. It's nowhere near my house, but if the domestic auto industry continues it's downward slide I might find myself living in that park.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Maybe we can share a bench:eek:
Yeah, if you zoom on my pin, it leads to a park halfway across town. It's nowhere near my house, but if the domestic auto industry continues it's downward slide I might find myself living in that park.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis