3 new Halo 3 maps for $10! *ripoff alert*

mikeyj92

mikeyj92

Full Audioholic
Yes.

MS is the Nickel & Dime champ of the galaxy.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
They already did the exact same thing twice with Halo 2, it's not new, and they will make a lot of money doing it. But give it a few months and that content will be free, they just want to get extra money off the people who can't wait to play it, and since you will miss out on some of the matchmaking games if you don't have it, more will get it even though they would rather wait, just so they don't get stuck playing the same few maps in matchmaking.

Alamar

Alamar

Full Audioholic
I generally don't pay for any online content and think that anything more than 1$ for the 3 maps is a ripoff. Even then I'd only pay the 1$ if I were an online junkie.

Of course I don't play MMOs with fees either [WOW] esp. if I have to pay real $ for the base game. On the other hand if the game and first month or two were free I wouldn't necessarily mind 10$ per month because at that point it would seem like a more reasonable investment.

hyghwayman

hyghwayman

Audioholic
I paid for the new maps w/o any regrets at all. They offer some good game play that is missing from the org. maps.

hyghwayman

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
It shouldn't be too long and we will have another map pack coming.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
I remember paying $30 or so for expansion packs that included a handful of new maps, maybe a new race or something.

$10 for some nice new maps is no big deal.

O

oliveryochest

Enthusiast
Though i wished they were free, but 10 bucks is no big deal. however, has anyone thought about how much the actual game cost with all these packs that you guys buy?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis