Assassin's Creed is gold

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I just read today the AC is gold for both XBOX 360 and PS3. It will ship November 13th (one article said the 16th).

I am so going to be losing sleep when I get mine.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
LOL. This one looks to be a lot of fun. I thought it was funny in an article in PSM not too long ago they talked to the AC group and Hideo Kojima about MGS4 and AC and they were both saying the same things about each other and that the games put out by each helped push the new releases of their respective games to new levels.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Any mention of a demo for this on XBL Marketplace? I am interested in checking this out.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Well hopefully they don't release a demo at the same time as the game... I'd be curious to try this one first too.

Kolia

Kolia

Full Audioholic
I just got my copy last night. Did play long.

It seems a lot of fun. More of an interactive movie than your typical game. Much like Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time.
It's visually impresive!

I like Ubisoft Montreal (my home town! Aha!). They make different games

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I was THINKING about picking it up tonight, but it looks like Drake's Fortune got a better review....I may have to put this one off for now because the demo for Drakes was pretty awesome.

Last edited:
jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I pre-ordered mine from Amazon. I got an email Wednesday morning saying it was going to be delayed until next Monday. Grrr. Since I also have Mass Effect pre-ordered, I'll probably get them within a day of each other unless that gets delayed too.

Oh, well. I guess I can catch up on my reading this week.

Jim

mikeyj92

mikeyj92

Full Audioholic
I got mine last night too.

I started playing around 9pm. I was only gonna mess around for an hour and head to bed, but before I knew it, it was 11:30pm.

Sucked me in. Alot of moves, cool story so far, great visuals, horse riding is sah-weet! Totally realistic. Sounds silly, but just wait til you do it, you'll be like "daaamn, that's pretty cool". :)

I can't wait to get home and play it tonight.

I don't feel this way about games very often anymore (I feel like a kid).

Oblivion did this to me also.

:cool:

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
I pre-ordered mine from Amazon. I got an email Wednesday morning saying it was going to be delayed until next Monday. Grrr. Since I also have Mass Effect pre-ordered, I'll probably get them within a day of each other unless that gets delayed too.

Oh, well. I guess I can catch up on my reading this week.

Jim

I was originally told the same thing, but then I got an email saying it was shipped yesterday and was arriving today! I'm an Amazon Prime member- so maybe they upgraded me to 1 day shipping from the normal 2 day. If you don't have prime yet it's a must have.

Did anybody see the ridiculous review given to the game by IGN?? They spend months hyping the game and then bash it because it didn't include enough! I'm getting so sick of that site.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, I saw the review. They said "Does it live up to the hype?" Ummm, weren't YOU were the ones hyping it :)

I got to Fry's who had it for $39.99 last night and they were sold out. I did get a rain check though......

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Mine shipped last night but I'm still annoyed. I paid for 2-day shipping. I would have still gotten it Monday if I took the free shipping. At least it will arrive before Mass Effect.

For now I'm avoiding reading much about AC and I'll have to do the same with Mass Effect. I don't want spoilers.

Jim

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
I've heard mixed reviews.

Too bad us PC gamers have to wait till next year.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis