Bioshock: Just Finished (No spoilers)

mpompey

mpompey

Senior Audioholic
I just finished Bioshock a couple of days ago. An interesting take with plenty of twists. Toward the end I was just trying to finish the game, and I really stopped caring about the scenery and effects, etc. Maybe because I was playing it on a 25" TV instead of my 84" screen (Home theatre still under "re-construction")

I played through as a good guy rescuing all of the Little Sisters, is it worth playing through the game as a bad guy? Is the ending all that different?

I guess if I have to ask the question, I've just answered it myself.

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
I just finished Bioshock a couple of days ago. An interesting take with plenty of twists. Toward the end I was just trying to finish the game, and I really stopped caring about the scenery and effects, etc. Maybe because I was playing it on a 25" TV instead of my 84" screen (Home theatre still under "re-construction")

I played through as a good guy rescuing all of the Little Sisters, is it worth playing through the game as a bad guy? Is the ending all that different?

I guess if I have to ask the question, I've just answered it myself.
What you do to the little sisters in the beginning of the game doesn't matter. As long as you save the first three right after you meet Tanabuam, you will get the Big Daddy plasmid.

Not like it matters, since the only useful plasmid is the first one you get.

mpompey

mpompey

Senior Audioholic
I didn't even use the big daddy plasmid. Toward the end I was killing big daddies with impunity, just for the money. Often as I cleared a level I went Big Daddy hunting just for the money in case I needed it.

Electro-shock, plus 4 to 5 electro buck shells took care of it before I took any damage.

Alamar

Alamar

Full Audioholic
If you're not super into the story or "role playing" then I don't think that playing through the game again would get you anything.

I did play through twice so I could go back and do some of the things that I'm sure that I missed the first time through. Overall it's a good game but if you can get "cheap" game rentals that last a while then I'd consider this more of a rental game than a "must own" game.

mpompey

mpompey

Senior Audioholic
I'm playing Portal now, (in between rebuilding my main theatre room) That is an addictive game. I love it when the little gun turrets try to coax you into their fire. "Are you there?"

Bioshock was pretty neat in the beginning, but after a while I was more interesting in gathering Little Sisters and Adam than I was about the story. Almost felt like leveling in MMORG. I own it, so I'll probably play it again differently, try to unlock the other achievements with the game.

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
I'm playing Portal now, (in between rebuilding my main theatre room) That is an addictive game. I love it when the little gun turrets try to coax you into their fire. "Are you there?"

Bioshock was pretty neat in the beginning, but after a while I was more interesting in gathering Little Sisters and Adam than I was about the story. Almost felt like leveling in MMORG. I own it, so I'll probably play it again differently, try to unlock the other achievements with the game.
www.fpsbanana.com

Don't forget to check out that site for Portal maps.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis