Half-Life 2 Orange box for sale 10/10

mpompey

mpompey

Senior Audioholic
Did they change the release date for this? I could have sworn this was supposed to be released on Tuesday. Not that big of a deal I guess. As I've got a couple in the queue.

I have HL:2 et al, on the PC, but I'm looking forward to playing it on the Xbox. Anybody else looking forward to this release?

Too bad, HL: 2 didn't get the hype that Halo 3 did.

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
I just ordered my "Orange Box" from New Egg a few minutes ago.

Senior Audioholic
TF2 is da-Bomb::cool: and Halame-3 bites.:p

I love the flame throwers!

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
I ordered the "real" Orange Box for several reasons. One, I have wild blue satellite internet with down load limits, although it shouldn't of been a problem. And Two, I like having a box and disc in hand, even though I know you still are connected to team. And I like NewEgg.

mpompey

mpompey

Senior Audioholic
NewEgg is a great company to order from. There shipments arrive quickly here in the Northeast. Any issues that I have ever had have always been resolved quickly and courteously.

They may not be the cheapeast online marketplace, but I'll pay a little more for hassle-free business. The other online vendor I use is Directron.

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
Team Fortress 2 awesome!!! I can't even describe how fun this game is. The graphics are cool, the game play is awesome, the charactars are awesome. Each class has it's own personality with taunts and phrases. It flat out rocks!

If you guys need a cool place to play, then go here:
72.37.185.49:27015
or
72.37.185.63:27015

I own those servers, so you know they are a cool place to play. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis