Grand Turismo 5: Prologue Dated

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Some exciting news for PS3 owners. The game looks absolutely amazing some videos I have seen almost look like real life. I am very excited about this as I am sure anyone with a faint interest in cars, but a love for gaming will be.

Grand Turismo 5 downloadable demo looks like it will be released on Oct 20th.

The BD and downloadable game will be released Dec 13th.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/en/gt5p/

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Looks like a buy... The new trailer is longer, but didn't show too much new stuff, but it definitely looks great. Car physics seem to have improved and I can't wait to see the in-car views.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Hopefully they'll get car sounds right.

SheepStar

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I was going to mention the sound too...on the new promo video, you can hear the cars and they sound great :)

obscbyclouds

obscbyclouds

Senior Audioholic
I can't wait for this one. My biggest peave about the previous GT's was the silly menu setup, it was so counter-intuitive.

I don't particularly remember any game for PS2 with outstanding sound....GOW maybe?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
MGS3 had great sound. SSX Tricky had in-game DTS! GOW2 had very good sound as well.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I can't wait for this one. My biggest peave about the previous GT's was the silly menu setup, it was so counter-intuitive.

I don't particularly remember any game for PS2 with outstanding sound....GOW maybe?
I'm not talking about SQ, but the accuracy of the engine sounds. They made all Honda's with a racing exhaust sound like a grinder. HELLLOOOO!

The Need For Speed games are more accurate compared to Gran Turismo as far as sounds go.

SheepStar

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Speaking of NFS, the new one is coming out soon too...Need For Speed: Pro Street.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Speaking of NFS, the new one is coming out soon too...Need For Speed: Pro Street.
Yeah, I'm still in the air over that one. Not really sure what it is about. Something tells me I'm going to have a hard time running it.

SheepStar

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I had the last one and played it maybe twice. For some weird reason, it didn't work with my steering wheel. It was like the game only saw a digital signal from the controller. All I could do was turn left or right HELLA hard. I could never get the car to just go straight, and driving games are pointless to me without a steering wheel.

I'm SOOO sick of developers changing controls. Just like Guitar Hero 2. I had to buy an adapter to make my wireless guitar work!! And you have to wait until the game loads the memory card before you plug the adapter in, otherwise it wipes out the data. LAME :mad:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis