Stranglehold Better than Expected?

It looks fun, but I bet it has low replay enjoyment. This owudl be a good game to buy and share among friends. Or rent.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
It looks fun, but I bet it has low replay enjoyment. This owudl be a good game to buy and share among friends. Or rent.
You have a 360 don't you? Pretty sure there was a demo released on XBL for it. Although I heard mixed reviews on the demo. I am just hoping for it to be released sometime soon on PSN so I can try it out.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
PSM also said the movie included with the Collector's Edition (Hard Boiled, one of my favorites) was remastered for Blu-ray and sports at least 720p. They also said there would be some sort of online play as well. Their initial impression wasn't so good of this one, but now that they have spent some time with it, they gave it a positive nod. I have wanted this one since I first heard about it.

kicknsupra

kicknsupra

Audioholic
i played the demo on 360 it was all right if the online is good i might buy it

K

Kaizor

Enthusiast
I also played it on XBL. From what i saw on the video clips of the game, it didnt seem all that great but when i played the demo i loved and went out yesterday and bought it lol.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis