G

gus6464

Audioholic Samurai
Man this game is too fun. I downloaded it at 9pm and next thing I know 3 hours went by so damn quick. The action is a lot faster than halo and the vehicles are way more balanced.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
According to the revew, the vehicles are completely unbalanced because ground vehicles can easily defeat air vehicles and the air vehicles are so fragile that even a person on the ground could easily pick off an air vehicle.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I was thinking of getting this one until I found out it was online only.

G

gus6464

Audioholic Samurai
According to the revew, the vehicles are completely unbalanced because ground vehicles can easily defeat air vehicles and the air vehicles are so fragile that even a person on the ground could easily pick off an air vehicle.
That is not true at all. First off the only hand held ground weapon that can pick up a warhawk is the rocket launcher and it takes a couple of rockets to blow them up. As far as tanks and the jeeps go it is very hard for them to pick up a warhawk, unless you just hover in place for a long time. The only ground weapon that owns the warhawks are the turrets and the missile cannons which can be easily avoided with some maneuvering. If anything I would say they might be a bit too fragile when it comes to the missile cannons but those things are so damn massive and have a long reload time. What makes the game great is that no matter if you are in the air, vehicle, or on foot, one can easily kill the other with some skill.

If anything I think the flamethrower is a bit overpowered.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
That's good to hear. I am still going to hold off on this one for now.

obscbyclouds

obscbyclouds

Senior Audioholic
Man this game is too fun. I downloaded it at 9pm and next thing I know 3 hours went by so damn quick. The action is a lot faster than halo and the vehicles are way more balanced.
Faster than halo = makes my eyeballs hurt :D. I may try this one but i'd like to get some more positive reviews first.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis