Going to game? Don't forget your energy drink!

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I just watched this commercial, it interrupted House.

Mountaindew Gaming Energy Drink. Wow... next time I open up counter strike, or power up my PS2, I'll be sure to pound down 300 calories of liquid hacks to improve my game.

I mean, come'on.. 1 in 4 is obese, OBESE, let alone FAT, and we have gaming drinks? The only gaming drink people should have is WATER.

We're doomed.

SheepStar

Last edited by a moderator:
GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I saw that at the grocery store the other day while shopping... it was only $.99 for a 2 liter, so I picked up 2 just to try it. It's not as good as regular Mt. Dew, but it's not too bad. But for our Halo nights, we need something that will keep us energized since we play for hours on end.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Man, I thought that stuff tasted like liquid sugar...disgusting. If you want fuel for sitting around on your arse all day get some veggies out, they won't run you into a caffeine/sugar wall like soda will.

mikeyj92

mikeyj92

Full Audioholic
Man, I thought that stuff tasted like liquid sugar...disgusting. If you want fuel for sitting around on your arse all day get some veggies out, they won't run you into a caffeine/sugar wall like soda will.
Depending on the game I'm playing, if it is sports gaming, I like Beer.

If I'm playing anything else, if I'm not in a beer mood, I do tend to drink water with lots of ice. I also like frozen grapes as a snack during gaming. For some reason, I like cold stuff when I dropping my lazy arse on the couch for a few hours of gaming.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I thought all the hardcore gamers drank Bawls?

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
naw son... we drink crunk juice... yeaaaaaaaah, whaaaaaaaat?

I just usually drink whatever, nothing special for gaming. But beer is definitely a favorite for gaming... it enhances the junk talking.

majorloser

majorloser

I start every day with a bottle just to open my eyes. Then add a couple cups of coffee to be able to get through the morning.

No such thing as too much caffeine, as far as I'm concerned.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I saw that stuff at the store and was curious what it was...I liked Code Red but got tired of it quick. Original Dew for me...

proshot04

proshot04

Audioholic Intern
i drink bawls but it only has 67mg of caffeine in a 10oz bottle, they claim that there caffeine 2.5x stronger than other caffeine because they use the caffeine forum the guaraná berry. i don't know about that. i tried Game fuel its ok but not great it is too sweet for me and only has 55.2 mg in a 12oz can. i coffee and tea, tea does not give that instant rush but it can give you a buzz that lasts for 5 or more hours and coffee well i just love coffee:D.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis