masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
Happy belated b'day Sheep....20 is a powerful number.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
How did I not see this thread? Probably to drunk.

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes. Didn't do anything to crazy, friends came over, had some beers and watched a lot of scrubs.

It's funny, I had the idea that 20 was a life altering birthday, where the teenager stigma dies off, but so far, I've really only seen more and more lip.

SheepStar

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Learn your lesson 21 isn't special either and you probably won't/shouldn't remember it. The only difference is you don't have to ask an older friend to pick you up that six pack :).

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Remember this young Sheep: age is a state of mind, you're as old as you want to be. (untill you get married, but that's another chapter)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Learn your lesson 21 isn't special either and you probably won't/shouldn't remember it. The only difference is you don't have to ask an older friend to pick you up that six pack :).
I can pick up my own six packs thank you ;).

SheepStar

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Ahh didn't notice where you lived. Well, yeah Ill shut up now :eek:.
No problem. I know it sucks for youngz in you're country. Especially a 30 flat of MGD is 10 bucks, that really blows. Hello 1 day trip to Seattle!

Check out this beer!

SheepStar

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hard to believe that an entire year has passed.

Happy 21st Birthday, Sheep! Hope that you have a great one!

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Thank you. So far I've worked, cleaned, done laundry, and had dinner at the grandparents place. Now, I can relax. I'm going Vegas in August, and camping in 2 days. No more work for a week and a bit.

SheepStar

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
I dont know what your plans are in Vegas, but i recommend seeing Penn & Teller if they are still performing there......Great show. If you get the chance the Rio has a great Buffet. Lots to do there, If i ever get the chance to go back, I will do more exploration in the Grand Canyon area of the region. We took an all day trip to the Canyon, but it just wasnt enough time. Also i would have liked to go iside the Hoover Dam. As it was, we only drove over it. Enjoy your trip! Take lots of pics!

Congrats on another B-day

Peace,
Tommy

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
They grow up so fast, don't they...
Sheep, have a great time.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Sheep, happy #21. I sure remember those days when I turned 21. I was h*ll on wheels then. :D:D Enjoy it Sheep as time goes by fast and so does your youth. I can't believe I am now 41!!!! :eek::eek: Seems like only yesterday I was 21. Have fun on your trip Sheep.

Cheers,

Phil

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
We will have to start calling you Mulester soon...hahaha

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis