PS Store - more GT5 trailers.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I didn't think they could make it look better, but it really does look even more impressive now. Gotta love the R8 and GT-R. The new "behind the driver" seat bracket camera view is pretty cool too. Still no work on exactly when it will be out though.

I finished Sigma last night. It was a little disappointing actually. Great game all the way through, but the final battle wasn't as challenging as I expected considering all of the fuss about how hard this game was. That battle was hard to get TO, but not hard to beat.

AND, the Resident Evil 5 trailer is up on the store too....looks like The Road Warrior Redux...all that was missing was Mel Gibson.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
That site is a pain for my wimpy computer to navigate.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Those videos are stunning. Perhaps I should start looking at game systems again. The graphics are far beyond what I was aware of.

Then again, I grew up with Intellivision and played Auto Racing, which had really good graphics...at the time (see picture below for a reference to how times have changed). In college, I got a gen1 PS and played Ridge Racer for hours at a time. I thought that those graphics were great, but these new systems are amazing.

Attachments

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, we've come a LONG way since Pong :D I remember Intellivision, I was so jealous when my friend got it and all I had was an Atari 2600...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, we've come a LONG way since Pong :D I remember Intellivision, I was so jealous when my friend got it and all I had was an Atari 2600...
I think that Intellivision had better graphics than the Atari 2600, but when it came to fun factor, I'd give the edge to the Atari. I was always jealous of my friends who had an Atari. Grass is always greener, as they say. :)

EDIT: I forgot to mention...my family actually had a Pong machine. The actual machine that all it played was Pong. I really, really liked that game. Sure, I was probably 5 or younger, but it was a lot of fun.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yep, my neighbor had a Pong machine also. We had many hours wasted on that thing...since that was IT at the time. It was go play outside or Pong...

Atari had better games IMO, but the Intellivision was just more rare so it had the "cool factor" going for it, even though the graphics weren't really that much better (they were for the time, but not much different when looking back at it).

Thunder18

Thunder18

Senior Audioholic
I had an Adam which came with a Coleco Vision cartridge reader and I also had a few games that I could play off of magnetic tape storage(Pop-eye, Star Trek, Q-bert, etc...).

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Until just a couple years ago, me and my friends would play Intellivision and NES all the time..

SheepStar

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I showed my wife the GT 5 video where it shows the crew prepping the car in the beginning. She thought she was watching an actual race!! :eek:

Remember the Commodore Amiga?!?! I remember drooling over the graphics that that thing had.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis