avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
The new game on PSN for 9 bucks is well worth it. I downloaded this game not too long ago with my share group and have been playing it quiet a bit lately. Its by far the best game on PSN I have seen yet and it is extremely impressive. The physics are rather cool and the graphics are amazing, especially for a 300mb game. Another plus in my book is its hard as hell. I have probably put in 3 or so hours of play and only gotten to the boss of the first world once at which point I got my *** kicked.

The game takes some getting used to but its a great time and I suggest it for anyone who is looking for a game that is pretty quick to pick up but will take a while to get good at and has a pretty cool co-op mode.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The preview looked pretty good. I was thinking about DLing it, but I will be playing Sigma tomorrow :D

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I'd suggest getting it. Surprisingly addictive but at the same time if you only have 10-15 minutes to play its a pretty good choice since the levels actually aren't that long.

My sigma will be mailed tomorrow which is fine with me finals are on thursday and friday hah.

B

Bigsilvs

Audioholic
I was thinking about downloading this game to. I downloaded Calling All Cars and its just ok. It is more fun though multiplayer. I have seen some of the PSN games at E3 that are going to be released soon and I might just wait. Though not really arcade games, I am going to download SOCOM and Warhawk for sure unless there like $50...

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I would strongly recommend Stardust. I have a blast playing it and not only that but its a game that you can play for 10 minutes and stop if you don't have a lot of time. Way better than Calling All Cars.

I don't know how much Warhawk is going to cost but I have heard that the retail Blu-ray version which comes with a bluetooth headset is going to cost 50 dollars so I would put my money on 20-30 for the downloadable version.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Calling all cars didn't look that great to me. I would imagine they will release a "teaser" of Warhawk that will be free.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Have you checked out Nucleus? Pretty interesting. I might actually buy that one.

I just read in PSM that Warhawk is going to be multiplayer only now. And based on the review, I must pick up Darkness...

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Have you checked out Nucleus? Pretty interesting. I might actually buy that one.

I just read in PSM that Warhawk is going to be multiplayer only now. And based on the review, I must pick up Darkness...
Yeah, the Warhawk beta was only online but it was supposed to be a great game anyways. Also, you might want to wait on the darkness a demo for it on PSN is supposed to be released soon. I haven't looked into Nucleus yet, but I will probably bring it up to my PSN share group since no one else has mentioned it.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It is sort of like a cross between flOw and Stardust...kinda interesting.

I had already planned on getting Darkness, but I did see that the demo would be coming soon to the store.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I looked into it many people are saying nucleus is a worse version of blast factor or super stardust so you might want to look into the game I promise you is awesome ;) Super Stardust HD.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I tried blast factor demo and it was crap.
Thats why I wasn't recommend blast factor to you either. Nucleus is supposed to be the same play style as blast factor and hasn't gotten that good of reviews. On the other hand stardust has!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis