avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I saw that and my first thought was rediculous. I played tennis for over 4 years and never got tennis elbow. I dont see how peopl playing a video game which is close but not close enough to real life can hurt themselves.

Some people just get too into it and must over do their swings.

J

jake5717

Audioholic
After a few hours of Wii Tennis I've had a sore arm, but never so bad that I would go see a Dr.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
A sore arm is completely different from tennis elbow. It is caused by poor form and twisting of the wrist too much when hitting the ball. Sore arms after any sort of long term movement like that is normal.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Those people get sore arms because they are using muscles they've never really used as couch potatoes...

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Those people get sore arms because they are using muscles they've never really used as couch potatoes...
So says the audioholic couch potato ;) Maybe thats why you aren't a huge fan of the wii.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I have Motorstorm thumb :D

I did not choose that title!! It was bestowed upon me. I liked it better when I was a Samurai :cool:

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Should have kept up your volume control training kimosabe, then you would be strong like samurai not weak like potato.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I remember reading somewhere about a Major League pitcher that was ordered by his team to stop playing Guitar Hero because it was giving him Carpal Tunnel-like symptoms and affecting his pitching. :rolleyes:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Heck yeah, if you play on the advanced modes, it definitley makes my left hand hurt.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I honestly don't get the draw of guitar hero. I tried it and its just not for me. I mean if I wanted to play guitar I would...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It is fun, but man does it get old fast. I got it as a gift.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I honestly don't get the draw of guitar hero. I tried it and its just not for me. I mean if I wanted to play guitar I would...
I love it. I still pick it up and play every once in a while. My wife even likes it. I had to buy a 2nd controller for her. She kicks my *** sometimes. She used to play piano, so she's good at nailing fast hammer-on's.

I guess it just satisfies that inner need to pretend to be a rock star.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Dude, Ninja Gaiden demo...I can't even get half way through on Very Hard.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Ninja gaiden is a game that requires a commitment to beat. Its just like the originals and thats why I love it :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis