BlackSite Area 51...WOW

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I had heard something about this, but it wasn't until I downloaded the trailer that I was impressed. If those are the actual game graphics, then this is the best looking game I have seen so far. Very impressive.
Yeah, it looks pretty cool. Unfortunately, I'm not into the first person shooters. Why is it that almost all the cool seeming games for the PS 3 are FPS's? (The Darkness, Resistance, FEAR, this one) Gimme a break. Don't developers make any other kind of games?

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
I remember when it was nothing but FF type epic RPGs. Then it was nothing but sports. Then racing... these things are cyclical. Luckily, I like 1st person shooters so I'm not complaining. Bring them on!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'm not a big fan of FPS either, but games like this can change that. I liked Resistance, but it was far too easy. FEAR is a solid game too, but I can't see any replay value with it. They are trying to come up with the next Quake or Halo.... There are a few too many FPSs for the PS3 right now yes, but this one still looks cool.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
What do you mean only FPS? If anything, more good FPS and racing games are needed. All I see is MMOGROAPSIJKASDFHJLKASD.

As for the game mentioned, I haven't seen a trailer, but it could be a video, not actual game play.

SheepStar

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
I just built a new PC. Looks like I'll be grabbing that game at some point. :D

I'm also eagerly awaiting Crysis. Take a look at some of the trailers for that.

Last edited:
nasd90

nasd90

Audioholic
I played the Blacksite demo on XBOX live, it's pretty sweet but very, very short.

Halo 3 is killer, but I can't get on the 3rd map... then again I've only played a few times.

Crysis is going to be THE GAME, that leapfrogs what the consoles have offered thus far. And I can finally buy my 30inch display then when I get my dual 8800GTX's... Sweet.

Even Halo 2 on the pc may look better than Halo 3 on the XBOX... DirectX10/Vista is where it's at.

Later-

Nick

A

angstadt530

Audioholic
Gametrailers.com posted some gameplay footage a couple weeks ago; looks pretty sweet. I'm still a Halo fanboy, though, so IMO Halo 3 will own all! J/K...but seriously. ...Though I hope the graphics are improved over the current beta build. :-/

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis