D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Try not to watch much news. But the view? Talk about angry hate peddlers. TT does have it right. They are definitely campaigning for Harris pretty hard.
Angry hate peddlers- this is with the master hater Trump. You've just returned to Earth from a 10 year space exploration assignment.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
If I heard right Trump claims to be the father of IVF. No, he was just kidding. And it isn't desperation either for the female vote. ;)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
My mail-in vote went in 3+weeks ago. Wife went to local building and voted, 2 weeks ago.

We need to hear more interviews from the Republican voters, why they are switching to vote for Harris. To add, I think the "VIEW" is doing a good job promoting Harris, most every day.

I predict that Harris will slam Trumpy with the Electoral votes, For sure, the general population, will have an overwhelming count for Harris.
Mail in ballots found in a sewer grate in CA- I can't wait to see how it goes in Milwaukee, where someone 'finds' a bunch of ballots in a ditch, mail carrier's basement, dumpster/city dump, etc around the time of most elections.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Mail in ballots found in a sewer grate in CA- I can't wait to see how it goes in Milwaukee, where someone 'finds' a bunch of ballots in a ditch, mail carrier's basement, dumpster/city dump, etc around the time of most elections.

If he isn't lying.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hahaha from A$$hole Nation.... :p

In other words, an asshole is a jerk with a belligerent, aggressive, offensive attitude about his or her jerkiness.

Under this definition, Trump is--absolutely and oobjectively--a total asshole.

His own supporters know this. They celebrate his assholery. They dream of emulating it. They adore him for parading it in public. They aspire someday to be assholes just as huge as Trump, so that they too may get what they really want in life--benefits without responsibilities, respect without worthiness, selfishness without recriminations.

So far reading the book is better suited to coffee table. Not scholarly, but not exactly wrong either.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis