HT seating thoughts

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
We finally were able to buy a house or at least nearing closing in early November. The house had a garage that was turned into a room. Me saw this room and said home theater room! Wife and kids get the rest and I get this room. Anyway I'm looking at all kinds of different HT seating. I like the full couch kinda look but still HT theater like. What do you think of this?

The price even though I guess it should does make me weary. Just very inexpensive and the fact there are no reviews also does. Looks awesome otherwise though. Let me know what you think? Thanks.

H

hurrahdaloch

Audiophyte
We finally were able to buy a house or at least nearing closing in early November. The house had a garage that was turned into a room. Me saw this room and said home theater room! Wife and kids get the rest and I get this room. Anyway I'm looking at all kinds of different HT seating. I like the full couch kinda look but still HT theater like. What do you think of this? mcdvoice

The price even though I guess it should does make me weary. Just very inexpensive and the fact there are no reviews also does. Looks awesome otherwise though. Let me know what you think? Thanks.
I saw your house. Its look beautiful but I think he price is little high according to the house. Overall, its great .

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis