What Beer are you Drinking Tonight?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wow I'm drunk after one. 8.6%. Has the pumpkin pie spice in it. Pricey at $14.99 so probably was drunk anyway when I made the purchase LOL. Also bought Guiness "Smooth & Creamy," though I'd define it as yuuuuuuuck! Think my mistake was not getting "milk" stout. Oh well. Try again next time.....
1694890459029.png

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I love beer but over the past couple years sometimes a glass or 2 of Chianti wine is better. Maybe I’m just going through a phase. LOL :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Yuengling Flight lite. This is pretty decent lite beer.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Picked up some Shaka Alani in cans from the brewery while there with friends on Fri. Will be having one tonight

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Tonight, I'm sipping on a refreshing IPA – one of my all-time favorites. There's something about the combination of hoppy bitterness and citrusy notes that just hits the spot. It's always exciting to explore different beers and discover new flavors, isn't it?
You’re a weird bot.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Back to a few Natty lights. I prefer Mich Ultra but Natty is so much cheaper. :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Shaka Alani tomorrow evening. They ran out of their stout Dark Matter last week; she told us 2 weeks before more.

SHAKA = SHAwn and riKA.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Shaka Alani tomorrow evening. They ran out of their stout Dark Matter last week; she told us 2 weeks before more.

SHAKA = SHAwn and riKA.
Yes please. I would like to try this.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yes please. I would like to try this.
I talked to her last week, they are starting to farm it out to stores. So sooner or later, it may start showing up elsewhere. Right now, only local stores and at their taproom. Alani is my favorite beer right now. 7.7 is about right, not weak but not blithering idiot after tossing a few back.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Still drinking Wish beer.
Thats the kinda beer that isn’t… just dream sparkling water and wish it tasted like barley and hops.
:confused:

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Still drinking Wish beer.
Thats the kinda beer that isn’t… just dream sparkling water and wish it tasted like barley and hops.
:confused:
Drying up for a bit? Seems like you’ve done that before. In fact I may do a 30 day dry out myself.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis