EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I wouldn't be surprised if they were rigging their own elections, but how and what evidence do you have for the '20 general election being rigged??? Some 60+ cases judges determined there was no evidence of fraud.
I admire that you keep trying to engage him in honest 2-way conversation. But he only listens to himself.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Goodness goodness.....I thought ChryslerMoron was gone.
Let me guess...Libs this, Libs that.
And there is bound to be links to right wing nutjob sites that preach "the truth".
Am I right ??
I wonder if his mother had any kids that lived.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
I admire that you keep trying to engage him in honest 2-way conversation. But he only listens to himself.
Keeping me honest? I only post news. Or videos. Or policies Read it or not.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
This is coming...we all know that.
What remains to be seen is if right leaning Judges are going to bend over for The Donald or not.

you are so slow...typical lib...

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Perhaps the former Proud Boys Chairman Enrique Tarrio can be chairman of the Proud Bîtches when in prison?

>>>Former Proud Boys Chairman Enrique Tarrio is scheduled to be sentenced by a federal judge Tuesday for leading a failed plot to forcibly prevent the peaceful transfer of power from then-President Donald Trump to Joe Biden after the 2020 election.

Prosecutors are seeking a 33-year prison sentence for Tarrio which, if given, would be the longest sentence related to the January 6, 2021, US Capitol attack. …<<<

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
that sounds awfully racist.

Didn't we go through this more than once? Fuckin libs....
Libs scream Russian Collusion (which was fake)
Libs scream Russian Interference (again fake hunter's laptop is real)
Zuckerbucks
changing voter laws without a vote, specifically pennsylvania
ballot harvesting
twitter interfered in the election
and election fraud

add it up lib and the election was stolen

when you cheat yourself or your cronie into office your not going to investigate yourself and your wrong doing. truck libs are so fucking stupid
Not to mention they brag about it...
The Secret Bipartisan Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election | Time

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
A lib won't read that. They choose to be stupid.
Neither did you. Next time read the link, you a$$ sandwiches!

The scenario the shadow campaigners were desperate to stop was not a Trump victory.

-----

.....preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and false claims of victory from getting more traction. After Election Day, they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result.

-----

For Trump and his allies were running their own campaign to spoil the election. The President spent months insisting that mail ballots were a Democratic plot and the election would be “rigged.” His henchmen at the state level sought to block their use, while his lawyers brought dozens of spurious suits to make it more difficult to vote–an intensification of the GOP’s legacy of suppressive tactics. Before the election, Trump plotted to block a legitimate vote count. And he spent the months following Nov. 3 trying to steal the election he’d lost–with lawsuits and conspiracy theories, pressure on state and local officials, and finally summoning his army of supporters to the Jan. 6 rally that ended in deadly violence at the Capitol.

-----

The usual tools of data, analytics and polling would not be sufficient in a situation where the President himself was trying to disrupt the election, he wrote. “Most of our planning takes us through Election Day,” he noted. “But, we are not prepared for the two most likely outcomes”–Trump losing and refusing to concede, and Trump winning the Electoral College (despite losing the popular vote) by corrupting the voting process in key states. “We desperately need to systematically ‘red-team’ this election so that we can anticipate and plan for the worst we know will be coming our way.”

-----

On March 3, Podhorzer drafted a three-page confidential memo titled “Threats to the 2020 Election.” “Trump has made it clear that this will not be a fair election, and that he will reject anything but his own re-election as ‘fake’ and rigged,” he wrote. “On Nov. 3, should the media report otherwise, he will use the right-wing information system to establish his narrative and incite his supporters to protest.” The memo laid out four categories of challenges: attacks on voters, attacks on election administration, attacks on Trump’s political opponents and “efforts to reverse the results of the election.”

-----

Podhorzer credits the activists for their restraint. “They had spent so much time getting ready to hit the streets on Wednesday. But they did it,” he says. “Wednesday through Friday, there was not a single Antifa vs. Proud Boys incident like everyone was expecting. And when that didn’t materialize, I don’t think the Trump campaign had a backup plan.”

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Neither did you. Next time read the link, you a$$ sandwiches!

The scenario the shadow campaigners were desperate to stop was not a Trump victory.

-----

.....preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and false claims of victory from getting more traction. After Election Day, they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result.

-----

For Trump and his allies were running their own campaign to spoil the election. The President spent months insisting that mail ballots were a Democratic plot and the election would be “rigged.” His henchmen at the state level sought to block their use, while his lawyers brought dozens of spurious suits to make it more difficult to vote–an intensification of the GOP’s legacy of suppressive tactics. Before the election, Trump plotted to block a legitimate vote count. And he spent the months following Nov. 3 trying to steal the election he’d lost–with lawsuits and conspiracy theories, pressure on state and local officials, and finally summoning his army of supporters to the Jan. 6 rally that ended in deadly violence at the Capitol.

-----

The usual tools of data, analytics and polling would not be sufficient in a situation where the President himself was trying to disrupt the election, he wrote. “Most of our planning takes us through Election Day,” he noted. “But, we are not prepared for the two most likely outcomes”–Trump losing and refusing to concede, and Trump winning the Electoral College (despite losing the popular vote) by corrupting the voting process in key states. “We desperately need to systematically ‘red-team’ this election so that we can anticipate and plan for the worst we know will be coming our way.”

-----

On March 3, Podhorzer drafted a three-page confidential memo titled “Threats to the 2020 Election.” “Trump has made it clear that this will not be a fair election, and that he will reject anything but his own re-election as ‘fake’ and rigged,” he wrote. “On Nov. 3, should the media report otherwise, he will use the right-wing information system to establish his narrative and incite his supporters to protest.” The memo laid out four categories of challenges: attacks on voters, attacks on election administration, attacks on Trump’s political opponents and “efforts to reverse the results of the election.”

-----

Podhorzer credits the activists for their restraint. “They had spent so much time getting ready to hit the streets on Wednesday. But they did it,” he says. “Wednesday through Friday, there was not a single Antifa vs. Proud Boys incident like everyone was expecting. And when that didn’t materialize, I don’t think the Trump campaign had a backup plan.”
Ooh - you sound hangry! Got a little rectum on rye on your mind? Or a nice sphincter sourdough? I usually just have a Snickers…

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I should apologize for calling you ass sandwiches, but jeez people, read the fucking link! Jeez!:rolleyes:

D

dlaloum

Full Audioholic
you are so slow...typical lib...

Did you bother reading more than the headline of the link you posted?

"In her swift dismissal of the case, Judge Robin Rosenberg, who was appointed to the bench by President Barack Obama, did not determine the 14th Amendment's applicability in Trump's case. Instead, Rosenberg ruled that the plaintiffs, Boynton Beach attorney Lawrence Caplan and two others, lacked "standing" to bring the challenge. "

So no determination was reached, as the right person/organisation with appropriate "standing" has to bring the case to court.... and that has yet to happen.

and referring to this analysis:
The 14th Amendment theory that could define 2024: Is Trump eligible to run? - POLITICO

"Most likely it would need to be enforced as the result of a lawsuit. A candidate running against Trump in either the Republican primary or the general election would have the cleanest path into court, because they could argue that they are directly harmed by Trump’s presence on the ballot. "

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I'm about ready to say goodbye to Audioholics...Continuing to allow Chrysler to post here
using foul language and slandering other posters surely goes against these basic rules requested by the founder of this forum.
There's nothing wrong with having a casual political conversation....
But, I don't come here to be referred to as a "fucking lib" by someone....nor should anyone else have to tolerate this.

In order to keep this forum a civilized place for our community of members to share ideas about audio/video, we have very basic rules that all members must adhere too. Please follow these rules which will help us self moderate the forum and keep it a better place for everyone.

1) No slandering of manufacturers or forum members, including Staff and moderators
2) No bashing our site, ethics, motives, etc. If you have criticisms about us, send us a PM or email (info@audioholics.com)
3) No foul language
4) No racist comments against other cultures
5) No posting under multiple monikers

First offense of breaking any of these rules will result in a warning. Second offense will result in a one week ban. Further offenses may lead to permanent denial of posting privileges on this site. Thank you for cooperating.

Gene DellaSala
President, Audioholics
Pursuing the truth in audio & video...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm about ready to say goodbye to Audioholics...Continuing to allow Chrysler to post here
using foul language and slandering other posters surely goes against these basic rules requested by the founder of this forum.
There's nothing wrong with having a casual political conversation....
But, I don't come here to be referred to as a "fucking lib" by someone....nor should anyone else have to tolerate this.

In order to keep this forum a civilized place for our community of members to share ideas about audio/video, we have very basic rules that all members must adhere too. Please follow these rules which will help us self moderate the forum and keep it a better place for everyone.

1) No slandering of manufacturers or forum members, including Staff and moderators
2) No bashing our site, ethics, motives, etc. If you have criticisms about us, send us a PM or email (info@audioholics.com)
3) No foul language
4) No racist comments against other cultures
5) No posting under multiple monikers

First offense of breaking any of these rules will result in a warning. Second offense will result in a one week ban. Further offenses may lead to permanent denial of posting privileges on this site. Thank you for cooperating.

Gene DellaSala
President, Audioholics
Pursuing the truth in audio & video...
Easier to put him on ignore (and then don't read the hidden messages :) ). He's just an idiot so no loss.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis