EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Ya know, it's much more fun to figure out what Chryslermoron is posting by deciphering the responses rather than seeing his actual posts.
Let me guess his drift today...the election was stolen and somehow he has definite proof.
(wasn't Fat Donny finally supposed to blow the lid off this today?)

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Not surprisingly, the DOJ has pushed back on Trump's requested April 2026 trial date in the election interference case.

Gee, I wonder if Trump wants a speedy trial? Bwaaa Ha Ha Ha.

It Trump's defense, I do like the Flock of Seagulls hairstyle he's been sporting:

1692650570383.png
1692650743121.png

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
What he does not get is that wishful thinking is not proof. All factual data points to 2020 being the most accurate and fair election. tRumps greatest achievement is giving a voice to the world of alternate facts and some credence that you want there to be corruption because you lost.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
It Trump's defense, I do like the Flock of Seagulls hairstyle he's been sporting:

View attachment 62997View attachment 62998
[/QUOTE]

Yeah...with all the stress from 91 criminal counts, his hair is saying "bye-bye" real quick.
Maybe being totally bald in about 6 months will be what it takes to finally get rid of his worthless ass.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
What he does not get is that wishful thinking is not proof. All factual data points to 2020 being the most accurate and fair election. tRumps greatest achievement is giving a voice to the world of alternate facts and some credence that you want there to be corruption because you lost.

Plenty of videos showing ballot fraud. Plenty of eye witness testimony. So if fat fanni's whole case depends on this phone call. What exactly did Trump do that is illegal?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Plenty of videos showing ballot fraud. Plenty of eye witness testimony. So if fat fanni's whole case depends on this phone call. What exactly did Trump do that is illegal?
What part of the fact that there was research done. You are wrong. I am sorry you have been duped by tRump and his vomit. So just stop. Idiots with there cells phones is not proof. Show me some real research by an actual real source and not just there are videos.

What he did that was illegal was ask the the head of elections in Georgia to find votes so he could win. What part of that to you is legal. You are really proving that you just cannot handle actual facts.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Not surprisingly, the DOJ has pushed back on Trump's requested April 2026 trial date in the election interference case.

Gee, I wonder if Trump wants a speedy trial? Bwaaa Ha Ha Ha.

View attachment 62997View attachment 62998
Same person, but older. Dont like the band no more. :confused:

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Considering your posts in this thread I think the following is something you can have in mind about two Texan women:

>>>A Houston area woman was detained on Wednesday and charged with threatening the federal judge overseeing former President Donald Trump's election interference case.

Abigail Jo Shry, 43, of Alvin, Texas, allegedly called the chambers for U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan and left a voicemail message on Aug. 5, promising to "kill anyone who went after former President Trump," according to an affidavit.

"You are in our sights, we want to kill you," Shry allegedly said. "Trump doesn't get elected in 2024, we are coming to kill you, so tread lightly, b****."

"You will be targeted personally, publicly, your family, all of it," the voicemail continued.

The affidavit said Shry used both the N-word and "slave" to address Chutkan, who was born in Jamaica. ...<<<

>>>WASHINGTON, Sept 12 (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department has charged a Texas woman accused of making threats by phone against the federal judge in Florida who is presiding over the appointment of an independent arbiter to review documents that the FBI seized from former President Donald Trump's Florida home.

In a criminal complaint filed on Sept. 6, an FBI agent said that Tiffani Shea Gish, who lives in the Houston area, left a series of threatening voicemails for U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon, who is based in Fort Pierce, Florida. Gish faces two criminal charges - influencing a federal official by threat and interstate communications with a threat to kidnap or injure. ...<<<

Another hole to poke at your post article

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
What part of the fact that there was research done. You are wrong. I am sorry you have been duped by tRump and his vomit. So just stop. Idiots with there cells phones is not proof. Show me some real research by an actual real source and not just there are videos.

What he did that was illegal was ask the the head of elections in Georgia to find votes so he could win. What part of that to you is legal. You are really proving that you just cannot handle actual facts.
There were two Trump attorneys on the phone call. Their were discrepancies with the information each side was spouting off. I heard them say they would set up a meeting to discuss these discrepancies. However Raffensberger did say that some info was privey to just him as it was unlawful to give team Trump everything he was requesting. Did you hear the same? And yeah trump shoulda just stfu. He was obviously getting frustrated. And given there is video of some fat woman dumping the same ballots through the machine looks like fraud to everyone. I don't think it was unreasonable to ask who all those votes went to. Were they all for Trump, were they all for Biden, or were they equal. It's a fair question to ask why everyone was cleared out for a fake water main break. And what happened in response to that.

How can you possibly trust anything they say. They been gaslighting for years. The lies have mounted so high you don't know what is true. There is no transparency.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The stat political violence has been at its highest since the 70s since Trump took office in 2016. It begs what will MAGA do if he's convicted? Thankfully though the uptick is still a tiny percentage of the population.

Gaetz: only br force can we make change in DC.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
The stat political violence has been at its highest since the 70s since Trump took office in 2016. It begs what will MAGA do if he's convicted? Thankfully though the uptick is still a tiny percentage of the population.

Gaetz: only br force can we make change in DC.
No argument here. That is the plan, create chaos, tear down society, pit me against you, brother against sister....then our government will sweep in to save us from ourselves. I wonder what that will cost us.

Trump wasn't even swore in and they were attacking. Fisa warrants, spieing on campaigns, russian collusion....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
No argument here. That is the plan, create chaos, tear down society, pit me against you, brother against sister....then our government will sweep in to save us from ourselves. I wonder what that will cost us.

Trump wasn't even swore in and they were attacking. Fisa warrants, spieing on campaigns, russian collusion....
Must not have watched the vid. See Gaetz.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Must not have watched the vid. See Gaetz.
I'll take a look later and comment on it. In the meantime:
open border
no bail laws
open drug markets
homelessness camps
joe biden at his state of the union calling me a domestic terrorist because I support MAGA
and all the consequences of these policies

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
There were two Trump attorneys on the phone call. Their were discrepancies with the information each side was spouting off. I heard them say they would set up a meeting to discuss these discrepancies. However Raffensberger did say that some info was privey to just him as it was unlawful to give team Trump everything he was requesting. Did you hear the same? And yeah trump shoulda just stfu. He was obviously getting frustrated. And given there is video of some fat woman dumping the same ballots through the machine looks like fraud to everyone. I don't think it was unreasonable to ask who all those votes went to. Were they all for Trump, were they all for Biden, or were they equal. It's a fair question to ask why everyone was cleared out for a fake water main break. And what happened in response to that.

How can you possibly trust anything they say. They been gaslighting for years. The lies have mounted so high you don't know what is true. There is no transparency.
This has to be the most inarticulate response on this forum. Who are they? And there is no actual proof to anything you say. While you are somewhat entertaining I am tired of your inability to comprehend basic facts and truth and continually go to "hey there is a video of someone doing something that I have been told is dumping ballots. I prefer to believe that over every other major news outlet. I have been told I cannot believe them as they do not tell me what I want to hear."

So now I mute you.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis