EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I didn't hear anyone say Geogia bureau of investigation. Not saying this isn't what he meant. I heard GBI. Did I miss something? If so can you give me a time stamp.
What do you think GBI stands for?

ps maybe FBI referral of the Michigan cases?

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Drumphy is a prolific liar. You can be skeptical all you want. By the time of the "perfect" phone call how on earth could drumphy have managed to gather such specific information? He tried a bunch of clumsy stuff, including the allegations and hate speech directed at election workers (and drumphy's analysis of the video was debunked long ago).

Biggest question is why would you believe a champion lying sack of sh*t like drumphy? He's been at this much of his life (I've followed him since the 80s).
I watched 100's of hours of the court cases and listened to eye witness testimony. There was fraud. And no one can deny it. However the argument is, there wasn't enough fraud to over turn the election.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I watched 100's of hours of the court cases and listened to eye witness testimony. There was fraud. And no one can deny it. However the argument is, there wasn't enough fraud to over turn the election.
What specific fraud did you "determine"?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hey @jinjuku or @Steve81 any chance a lot of this back and forth with chrysler82000, outside of the indictment specific content, can be moved over to the On Trump thread?
Sounded like that GBI in the Michigan election fruad investigation. They are nation wide
GBI is what organization then? Still, what does Michigan have to do with the Georgia phone call etc?

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
What specific fraud did you "determine"?
The most damning fraud I watched throughout all these investigations came from the movie 2000 mules. The signature verification in these law suits are very sketchy and clear fraud was commited. Ballots being delivered late are not suppose to count. If I take the time and gather the video eviidence will you take the time and watch it? I'll be honest, many of the witness testimony court cases were from some people who just didn't understand what they were witnessing.. But there was plenty of grivences that should have been prosecuted.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The most damning fraud I watched throughout all these investigations came from the movie 2000 mules. The signature verification in these law suits are very sketchy and clear fraud was commited. Ballots being delivered late are not suppose to count. If I take the time and gather the video eviidence will you take the time and watch it? I'll be honest, many of the witness testimony court cases were from some people who just didn't understand what they were witnessing.. But there was plenty of grivences that should have been prosecuted.
What are "movie 2000 mules"? I think you remember more about accusations than actual evidence in any case. You find some actual proof I'd be glad to review it. All the MAGA whining about all this fraud has turned out to be a big fat zero, from baseless accusations because of a traitor's narcissistic fantasies....

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Hey @jinjuku or @Steve81 any chance a lot of this back and forth with chrysler82000, outside of the indictment specific content, can be moved over to the On Trump thread?

GBI is what organization then? Still, what does Michigan have to do with the Georgia phone call etc?
GBI is some nation wide ballot harvesting operation . Watch that video I sent ya.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
So who is this GBI, got a link?
no I never took the time to look them up. I watched the video and let watching the watchers read through the police reports. Did you watch it? Give me your opinion of what the police were investigating. Is it a conspiracy?

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Seems to be a pattern with Republicans. :p I believe Dnesh served time for campaign fraud or something.
No....

On May 20, 2014, D'Souza pleaded guilty to one felony count of making illegal contributions in the names of others. On September 23, 2014, the court sentenced D'Souza to five years' probation, eight months in a halfway house (referred to as a "community confinement center") and a $30,000 fine.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
No....

On May 20, 2014, D'Souza pleaded guilty to one felony count of making illegal contributions in the names of others. On September 23, 2014, the court sentenced D'Souza to five years' probation, eight months in a halfway house (referred to as a "community confinement center") and a $30,000 fine.
Yes. Mtg, Hannity, Ingraham, Tucker, Jones, Levine, Gaetz, Stephen Miller, Roger Stone, O'Reilly, Charlie Kirk, Crowder, Newsmax, Matt Walsh.....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
no I never took the time to look them up. I watched the video and let watching the watchers read through the police reports. Did you watch it? Give me your opinion of what the police were investigating. Is it a conspiracy?
Just because something is being investigated hard to know if its a conspiracy or not. I tried watching that annoying guy, but couldn't take much of it. Maybe I'll try again later. Is there anything in writing to read summarizing it? Or he only yaks a lot?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
On the reality thing, gotta love the "perfect" telephone call :) ...
A few days ago, I heard a professional stating that he has an illness, wish I would have written down the $30 word, that he has a need to constantly talk, rambling, whatever, as long as he is talking nonstop.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis