Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
This what the House Republican Comer said about the indicted Chinese agent on the from the law last Friday: A very credible witness [as "whistleblower" on Hunter Biden]. 02:50 into the YouTube clip below:

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
So this is what happened to Hans Brinker's 'Little Dutch Boy' ............

WTF ??????

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
ah, no, merely made another one !

Regardless MTG and Hunter would make such a lovely couple...... :eek:
Agreed there but Hunter is not an elected politician. I just don't get why the Republicans are SO fixated with him. Plus, he has pled out to some crimes already. Why not go after Hillary and make her testify in court? Oh, wait she already did.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Agreed there but Hunter is not an elected politician. I just don't get why the Republicans are SO fixated with him. Plus, he has pled out to some crimes already. Why not go after Hillary and make her testify in court? Oh, wait she already did.
agreed as well, point taken. I think the Pubs are fixated upon whatever 'dirt' they can dig up on any Biden. I wish they would concentrate on getting a 'suitable' nomination, time will tell, fingers crossed !

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
agreed as well, point taken. I think the Pubs are fixated upon whatever 'dirt' they can dig up on any Biden. I wish they would concentrate on getting a 'suitable' nomination, time will tell, fingers crossed !
Quite the opposite: I think you truly like MTG etc.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The funny thing is what better way to make a presentation on a POS (Hunter) than by being a POS (MTG). It's quite ironic this was the same woman who asked in a House session for people to be civil LOL.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis