Subwoofer Suggestions

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I’ve had mine since February so I don’t need a review to validate its relevance!!!
Well...whoop de-doo for you, but most of the buying public wants a nuts and bolts comparison right in front of them.
Unless you actually have the other subs mentioned in the same room as your 12S, any destruction claims are whimsical at best....macho posturing.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
There has been a delay, and it won't be out for a while. Hopefully not too much longer, maybe mid-June, if we are lucky.
That's fantastic news !! Mid-June is within spitting distance.....

L

Lakeshow2413

Junior Audioholic
Well...whoop de-doo for you, but most of the buying public wants a nuts and bolts comparison right in front of them.
Unless you actually have the other subs mentioned in the same room as your 12S, any destruction claims are whimsical at best....macho posturing.
Typical keyboard warrior!! Woke

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
So wanting subwoofer reviews with measurements for comparison is now woke? Good grief.

L

Lakeshow2413

Junior Audioholic
So wanting subwoofer reviews with measurements for comparison is now woke? Good grief.
No saying whoop dee to someone that actually has the sub!!! Geez Louise haha

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
No saying whoop dee to someone that actually has the sub!!! Geez Louise haha
You must not have noticed that I have a 12S and three 10'S's....you don't hear me making unsubstantiated claims.
But then again, us woke folk are a bit timid and tend to melt in the sun.

L

Lakeshow2413

Junior Audioholic
You must not have noticed that I have a 12S and three 10'S's....you don't hear me making unsubstantiated claims.
But then again, us woke folk are a bit timid and tend to melt in the sun.
I have two 10s running off of the 12S. Fyi

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I have two 10s running off of the 12S. Fyi
So do I...coming here and claiming that your 12S will "destroy" other subs that cost twice as much is just wishful thinking. Makes you look foolish.
If you are sick of audiophile snobbery, join the club....haven't really seen that here. Most posters on Audioholics Forums are just real world people sharing their real world experience, not their snobbish opinions.
Looking at your post records indicates you like to go back and forth, so have fun.

L

Lakeshow2413

Junior Audioholic
So do I...coming here and claiming that your 12S will "destroy" other subs that cost twice as much is just wishful thinking. Makes you look foolish.
If you are sick of audiophile snobbery, join the club....haven't really seen that here. Most posters on Audioholics Forums are just real world people sharing their real world experience, not their snobbish opinions.
Looking at your post records indicates you like to go back and forth, so have fun.
SMDH!!! Lol

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I just love it when people say how one thing will “destroy”, “annihilate”, “obliterate”, “eviscerate”, “mop the floor” with another. :D

L

Lakeshow2413

Junior Audioholic
I just love it when people say how one thing will “destroy”, “annihilate”, “obliterate”, “eviscerate”, “mop the floor” with another. :D
Well for the price you could get 4 12S’s delivered for about $3200.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
It’s perfectly fine you like your subs. I think many of us have also owned subs that don’t cost $2K, $3K, $4K each.

Same way with speakers. And everything else.

I’ve owned subs that also cost $300, $400, $500, $800 each.

K

kini

Full Audioholic
Sure, but the OP would need at least 4 of them to even come close the a pair of what subs he was looking at. Especially the Monoliths.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Sure, but the OP would need at least 4 of them to even come close the a pair of what subs he was looking at. Especially the Monoliths.
I own 2 of the Rythmik FV 18's I doubt even 4 of these could blow those 2 Beasts out of the water but I can't wait to see Shadys review so I can see where these new RSL subs fit in the current market of offerings. I have no doubt it will be a great sub were talking RSL here awesome company that puts out quality products but just how great we will need Shadys review for that

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
well it looks as if the 'mine is bigger than yours' bickering has sent the Op running ! if he's still here the question remains, room dimensions please..........

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis