what are you drinking right now ?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Just had a blueberry muffin with Devout Coffee cold brew during my first meeting of the day.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Went to Bare Bottle this evening, our nearest microbrew about a block from work :D :cool: Tried two Hazy IPAs - Strata Stardust (6.7) and a Citra Shredder (7.0). The Strata was tart, but light and tasty. The Citra was very hoppy and funky. Both were good, but the Shredder was more my style. Both are now offered in cans too.

What I didn't know until today is that they also make COFFEE

Attachments

Last edited:
ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
5 more days before I have my first Beer since 1/1, and Liquor since 1/31.

:)

For now... more Sparkling Water from the Soda Stream.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
5 more days before I have my first Beer since 1/1, and Liquor since 1/31.

:)

For now... more Sparkling Water from the Soda Stream.
Yeah I need to go your route the next few months to drop the beer pounds :). At least the weather is starting to cooperate....

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah I need to go your route the next few months to drop the beer pounds :). At least the weather is starting to cooperate....
I'm within a biscuit of dropping 60# this year, so far.
50 by 4/1. Started tapping the brakes to slow the trajectory to my main goal of 70# off.
Still, very excited at the prospect of possibly being 60# down in 4 mos. :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Wow! 60 lbs in four months is awesome! I'd be more than happy with half that (and would still put me in some of my much younger year specs). Congratulations in any case, that is a helluva result!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Wow! 60 lbs in four months is awesome! I'd be more than happy with half that (and would still put me in some of my much younger year specs). Congratulations in any case, that is a helluva result!
Thank you. It's been a lot of intention and work that began last September. The big thing is that I keep it up in a sustainable manner. Its way too easy to rebound.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm within a biscuit of dropping 60# this year, so far.
50 by 4/1. Started tapping the brakes to slow the trajectory to my main goal of 70# off.
Still, very excited at the prospect of possibly being 60# down in 4 mos. :D
Full credit can only go to...:cool:
1682614784673.png

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis