• Thread starter battleship.walking@outloo
  • Start date
B

battleship.walking@outloo

Audiophyte
I have been working for years with Home Audio with a harmon Kardon Sub that I put underneath my bed in an RV Trailer that I lived in. My receiver finally bit the dust when I overloaded it with too may OHMS. I need something that I don't think a lot of people would want. I have THREE speakers, a Bose 6" driver, and I'm trying to find the right 6"x9" drivers. I have a drawing for you all to look at. I mixed a Graham Holliman Velocity-Coupled Infra Bass speaker with a wicked one 32 from Decware. I want the deepest sounding 6"X9" I can get.

{Click Here for a PDF Download}
Graham Holliman Velocity-Coupled Infra Bass speaker.

Here is the Decware Link
Homepage
Wicked One 32

I have full permission to build my own prototype based on the Wicked One 32 (WO32) There's just one little problem. I have no saws, I have no wood, I live in an Adult Family Home and am disabled due to memory problems. If you can build this go right ahead just mention that God gave us this infra-bass Loudspeaker and don't try to make any money off my design. My SOcial worker said that I need to email people with the drawing so they will owrk with me. So, I Skewed the drawing a little and you have to make an educated guess on the placement of all the drivers, a 6" Bose, a pair of 6"x9" Bose drivers, I don't now how to power all three so someone will need to help me get the best amp that will power three drivers.

Here is the picture
THUNDERSUBRIGHTSIDEUP.jpg

HellionThunderSUB.

Attachments

Last edited:
B

Audiophyte
I did it wrong... I needed the picture on the bottom to be a top-down view of the Graham HOlliman and you need to know that the colors line up with the side view of the top picture I drew myself. Here is the Holliman from the top-down''
tophollimansub.jpg

B

Audiophyte
This is what I'm looking at right now. Blaupunkt 6x9 Now I just need an 3 waay amp that allows me to adjust the phase for all three drivers. I bought the Bose 6" driver already it's a Bose Acoustimass 10 Replacement 6" Speaker Tested 111791-K W/ Screws &... I hope I did good, It was pretty inexpensive

B

Audiophyte
I got my bose 6" SUB in the mail just now!! 6 inches is smaller than I had in my head. God was getting upset because, while I wanted it I didn;t know if it was a good choice and started to scroll down to find another one and God God a little upset/angry because I wasn't listening. Here I wanted to be like Noah and build something together, I never thought it would be a Subwoofer. It's 38 inches across and needs to have an amp that will power all threee.... Oh... It MIGHT be a Passive Radiator... I forgot about that kind of speaker. I can't wait for more instructions!!! I was able to design the box above after I gave-in and bought the 6 inch... What will the next step be? I LOVE God!!! I wonder what I will need to do next...
sixinchSUBSmallfront.jpgsixinchSUBsmall.jpgsixinchSUBSmallback.jpg

EDIT:: anybody know what OHM these replacement drivers run at? It's for an acoustimass 10

B

Audiophyte
I Praise the King of the Universe
I praise HIM in day time
I Praise the King of the Universe
I Praise HIM in the night
I praise Him for what He's given
I Praise HIM for what He's Taken
I Praise HIM for what He is
I Praise Him for Making me
Who I am Today

I Put on the coat of a spiritual warrior Red and Black with sleeves
I play music like King David, King of Israel, King long dead
Some call me Gothic, Some of them call me Pop, Goth/Pop forever
For King and for peoples Songs that soothe and heal
God gave me music my musical instruments sing.

I LOVE the King of the Universe, God of Israel

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis