EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
The Federal DOT does not manage or maintain US federal roadways. They do recommend improvements. Federal dollars are turned over to the States to maintain US designated highways.
You're right, funding, not repairing and maintaining but WI is doing damned little about the road conditions. I know the materials can't survive the freeze/thaw cycles, but they can't expect us to drive over this crap for multiple seasons without becoming outraged.

As I wrote, I'll get some photos to post- they're terrible.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Isn't Bragg the D.A. that put a Bodega clerk in Rikers for killing his assailant? All on video even?

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I never thought of it like that. But the idea of being a scumbag, competing with other scumbags for the high honor of top scumbag seems like a job and a half. 2024 is starting to interest me like an accident on the side of the highway that I purposely avoid looking at while I drive by.
I said this in some recent post, but I'll say it again. Running for president, while having little chance to win, has attracted various scumbags & scoundrels in the past. It allows you to get your hands on large amounts of tax-free money without breaking the law. Trump and now RFK, Jr. have realized this is better than actually trying to run a business. You don't have to sell property, manufactured products (other than MAGA hats), or provide a service. You also have only a few underpaid employees, and it's easy enough to find ways to keep the left over cash after the campaign ends.

Now with Trump & RFK, Jr. we have scumbags & scoundrels from both parties. Both work the same scam.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Hopefully Bragg is a bit more clear eyed than in the Bodega clerk case.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Whenever @Dude#1279435 gets accused of defending Trump too much, he claims he doesn’t support Trump at all. Why then are you defending him so much? Are you really the My Pillow guy, slumming on AH?

Trump has gone to great efforts to evade banking, tax, and finance laws for many years. He employs vast teams of lawyers in this effort. In the past, he’s often extorted or threatened elected officials, including prosecutors and judges, or tampered with witnesses who ended up too fearful to testify against him. Last Tuesday evening, the very same day he surrendered in New York City, he directly threatened both the judge and the DA in his case. He made these threats despite being directly warned by the judge to not threaten anyone in the case. Just like mobsters, he knows how to phrase his threats with enough plausible deniability to pretend he never directly did any harm. He’s done this so often that it’s a recognized as a routine part of his playbook. He’s not fooling anyone – including the MAGA morons who took his cue to directly threaten both the DA and the judge in Trump’s New York State case. Yes, Trump is clearly a career criminal.

I’m troubled by all this because I never see those “I never supported Trump” guys, such as Dude#1279435, ever condemn Trump’s criminal acts. At the same time, our friend Dude#1279435 and others like him, post numerous times about how those witch hunting prosecutors are so unfair. Why are you pretending to oppose Trump, when you’re here on AH carrying water for him?

Last edited:
jinjuku

jinjuku

I’m troubled by all this because I never see those “I never supported Trump” guys, such as Dude#1279435, ever condemn Trump’s criminal acts. At the same time, our friend Dude#1279435 and others like him, post numerous times about how those witch hunting prosecutors are so unfair. Why are you pretending to oppose Trump, when you’re here on AH carrying water for him?
I'm troubled by the circumstances that made Trump palatable for so many people. We are seriously screwed up in politics.

For all the talk about Trump and his personal dealings the matter of the fact is that many American's feel like they've been sold out to big money interests.

I detest the guy but I see this in part as a smoke screen regardless of the merits of the actual charges. Both can be true at the same time.

The irony: All Trump ever needed to do is state that the whole Trump / Daniels was consensual. That his wives know he's a philanderer and that is just part of marrying into the Trump empire and he likes banging hot, not prego, woman.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Who? NO idea- as I have posted far too many times, "The ones we have aren't the ones we need and the ones we need don't want the job".

There you go. No solution to the problem you seek.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

How can a state legislature be run by a 'tyranny minority' when bills and laws require a majority vote and sometimes, a 2/3 majority? If the vote isn't passed, the SC can't push it through- that's not their purpose and they have no authority to do that. They test the legality of it with/without whatever slant they use. IMO, justices should be far less politically biased.
Simple. Gerrymander the state and you have 2/3 of the votes needed even if the population is less than 50% of that party.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I'm troubled by the circumstances that made Trump palatable for so many people. We are seriously screwed up in politics.

For all the talk about Trump and his personal dealings the matter of the fact is that many American's feel like they've been sold out to big money interests.

I detest the guy but I see this in part as a smoke screen regardless of the merits of the actual charges. Both can be true at the same time.
Interesting. I can easily imagine many people readily nodding in agreement with your three statements – even though they're on opposite sides of the political spectrum.

As an example of what I mean, think of your 2nd statement:
"For all the talk about Trump and his personal dealings the matter of the fact is that many American's feel like they've been sold out to big money interests."
Now, think of the recent news about Justice Clarence Thomas accepting, and never reporting, lavish gifts from a wealthy Texas businessman, for more than 20 years. Thomas inspires strong opinions from either political side, opposing or favoring. Yet, both sides can honestly agree with your statement.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Whenever @Dude#1279435 gets accused of defending Trump too much, he claims he doesn’t support Trump at all. Why then are you defending him so much? Are you really the My Pillow guy, slumming on AH?

Trump has gone to great efforts to evade banking, tax, and finance laws for many years. He employs vast teams of lawyers in this effort. In the past, he’s often extorted or threatened elected officials, including prosecutors and judges, or tampered with witnesses who ended up too fearful to testify against him. Last Tuesday evening, the very same day he surrendered in New York City, he directly threatened both the judge and the DA in his case. He made these threats despite being directly warned by the judge to not threaten anyone in the case. Just like mobsters, he knows how to phrase his threats with enough plausible deniability to pretend he never directly did any harm. He’s done this so often that it’s a recognized as a routine part of his playbook. He’s not fooling anyone – including the MAGA morons who took his cue to directly threaten both the DA and the judge in Trump’s New York State case. Yes, Trump is clearly a career criminal.

I'm was talking about law and due process and if there's enough reason to proceed. I move around from cnn/msnbc to fox/fox business. So if I sound confused, well there you go. Also, I was watching The Five and Jeanine Piro, so I'm reminded why I don't watch The Five and JP lol.

I don't support Trump, but he does deserve a fair trial. There is a thread called "On Trump" which speaks for itself. My criticism of Trump was never policy but the climate he's created with his hate speak. MAGA is a loser movement, and there's no hope or optimism as long as mr.ispeakwithamegaphone is around.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm was talking about law and due process and if there's enough reason to proceed. I move around from cnn/msnbc to fox/fox business. So if I sound confused, well there you go. Also, I was watching The Five and Jeanine Piro, so I'm reminded why I don't watch The Five and JP lol.

I don't support Trump, but he does deserve a fair trial. There is a thread called "On Trump" which speaks for itself. My criticism of Trump was never policy but the climate he's created with his hate speak. MAGA is a loser movement, and there's no hope or optimism as long as mr.ispeakwithamegaphone is around.
I think he's getting a fair trial. I don't see any reason to expect otherwise at this point. Unless you're maga, then everything is scary.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Now, think of the recent news about Justice Clarence Thomas accepting, and never reporting, lavish gifts from a wealthy Texas businessman, for more than 20 years. Thomas inspires strong opinions from either political side, opposing or favoring. Yet, both sides can honestly agree with your statement.
He should be impeached and removed from the Supreme Court.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

The irony: All Trump ever needed to do is state that the whole Trump / Daniels was consensual. That his wives know he's a philanderer and that is just part of marrying into the Trump empire and he likes banging hot, not prego, woman.
No. His troubles today has nothing to do with the act itself that is not unlawful, nor making payments to her.
What Trump did wrong is the extent he went to so he can falsify the payment as a business expense. NY has very strong laws about business record keeping what is and what is not deductible. If he did that he would have also saved a bunch more in the end.
That is all he had to do, just pay and not deduct, no reporting needed. Now he may also have tax issues unless that is also covered in the 34 charges.

As to hiding it from his current wife, well that is also not unlawful. ;)

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
And make that public before the election in 2016 and possibly loosing it? But here we are.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

He should be impeached and removed from the Supreme Court.
And his excuse of conferring with colleagues there about reporting or not stinks to high heaven.
I want such great friends that pays my meals and super expensive vacations around the world for 20 years.
No mention of the other guests who were there to ask favors of him.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis