EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
If Trump goes through this process and is acquitted I will not be surprised when there is something else in the works and something else after that.

All Biden and the Dem's have to do is a better job. Simply offer a better product.
One can certainly have opinions on Bidens suitability for President (that’s what free and fair elections are for), but you did not answer my question that you think that Biden is a fascist, as you seemed to imply.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
That liberal woman won the seat in Wisconsin Supreme Court by 11% or so. @highfigh has been awfully quiet, perhaps he’s in chock and denial? :D
Yeah, I'm in chock and denial. About a state that mostly leans Left.

She was kicking the crap out of him WRT vote total after about 6PM and did not take the loss well, either. What more could he have done, to show that he's a reasonable person? :)

TBH, I'm less concerned with state elections unless it will negatively impact the area where I live and one of the main ones that can do that is Governor- the one who's in office is a pinhead.
WI has a $7+ Billion tax revenue surplus and he wants to raise taxes, rather than use part of the surplus to fix problems that have existed for years. Good plan!

Many road repairs are managed and repaired by Federal DOT and are outside of the control of the state but neither the state nor city are doing a GD thing about the terrible road conditions. Between the roads and crime, I don't see much improvement. The link shows that WI is #5 in the US WRT bad roads, but I don't think they went to the places where they're worst. I can provide videos, if anyone wants to see what we drive over. I would have written 'on', but we spend too much time airborne.

MKE also has a bad Fentanyl problem- 17 dead in three days.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Theory/conspiracy is the court is stacking the misdemeanors to justify a felony. Also since it was reported the dems pushed money into MAGA candidates, is it unreasonable to suggest this is being pushed into '24 to help make Trump the nominee? Then potentially lose the election since he unlikely will take the popular vote?

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Theory/conspiracy is the court is stacking the misdemeanors to justify a felony.
When you say "Theory/conspiracy", do you mean theory and/or conspiracy? Or do you mean conspiracy theory? If you add the words "Right-wing GOP" before "Theory" and then you wouldn't have to also say "conspiracy". It would be redundant.
… Also since it was reported the dems pushed money into MAGA candidates, is it unreasonable to suggest this is being pushed into '24 to help make Trump the nominee?
If Dems raise money to support MAGA candidates, it assumes the idea that whoever raises the most money always wins. That's been clearly shown to be false.

Of course, Dems pouring money into Trump's 2024 campaign could also support his personal finances. He always manages to find ways to line his own pockets with political contributions. That could easily be why he wants to stay in politics, because it's a far better business plan than any of his other previous ventures. Previously, he had to pretend to offer a product or services. In politics, no products or services are involved, all the revenue is profit, and there are no taxes to pay. Even attorney fees can be paid with political funds.
… Then potentially lose the election since he unlikely will take the popular vote?
He never won the popular vote in 2016 or 2020. Why would that change in the future?

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

That liberal woman won the seat in Wisconsin Supreme Court by 11% or so. @highfigh has been awfully quiet, perhaps he’s in chock and denial? :D
Well, it was stolen, of course. Now the litigations, excuses, and on it goes. ;) :D
But I doubt it.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

If Trump goes through this process and is acquitted I will not be surprised when there is something else in the works and something else after that.

All Biden and the Dem's have to do is a better job. Simply offer a better product.
All the other have been in the works, nothing new. How long has the Georgia case been going on? Or the classifieds documents case? Obstruction of justice?
Time will tell.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

How left is it? Why is it so badly gerrymandered? How is the state legislation stack up, 50/50?
Let me help you: Senate-21(R)-11, one vacant; house 64(R)-35.
Yep, I call that left leaning. :eek:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
When you say "Theory/conspiracy", do you mean theory and/or conspiracy? Or do you mean conspiracy theory? If you add the words "Right-wing GOP" before "Theory" and then you wouldn't have to also say "conspiracy". It would be redundant.
If Dems raise money to support MAGA candidates, it assumes the idea that whoever raises the most money always wins. That's been clearly shown to be false.

Of course, Dems pouring money into Trump's 2024 campaign could also support his personal finances. He always manages to find ways to line his own pockets with political contributions. That could easily be why he wants to stay in politics, because it's a far better business plan than any of his other previous ventures. Previously, he had to pretend to offer a product or services. In politics, no products or services are involved, all the revenue is profit, and there are no taxes to pay. Even attorney fees can be paid with political funds.
He never won the popular vote in 2016 or 2020. Why would that change in the future?
The Democrats' strategy of boosting far-right candidates seems ... - NPR https://www.npr.org/2022/11/11/1135878576/the-democrats-strategy-of-boosting-far-right-candidates-seems-to-have-worked

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
34 indictments for falsifying business records. Nothing in there I'm aware of on obstruction of justice or govt documents, which is what the case should be on imo. Of the 34, many are the same indictment. Issue is can you turn state charges into federal??? If law permits not stating the higher crime, then why??

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
How left is it? Why is it so badly gerrymandered? How is the state legislation stack up, 50/50?
This is what much of GOP wants for the rest of the USA.

highfigh

highfigh

That's the state legislature. The population is left-leaning, MKE, Madison and the larger cities are left-leaning. People move out of these places to outlying areas for good reasons. Safer (until recently), much lower taxes, much better living conditions without panhandlers/trash on the ground/better schools/less blight and many other reasons.

BTW- my comment about better schools is factual, although MPS has made some improvements. That school system is badly run and because so much of the roughly 65% of the MPS budget that pays pensions from the system that was enacted years ago, less is available for teaching. Should a system with ~78K students need >$1.35 BILLION dollars, only to allow graduation without meeting basic English/Reading and Math standards?

That's so cute- you think you know about Wisconsin because you looked at the political affiliation of the legislators. That tells absolutely nothing about life in this place.

Give it a shot- lay out the district lines.

I have written many times that I don't like most politicians and that includes the ones in the WI legislature.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Yes, that strategy will continue to work as long as the GOP races to see which of their candidates makes Atilla the Hun seem like a bleeding-heart liberal. The GOP has strongly pushed for unlimited dark money to fund politics, so they can't complain if it gets used against them.

Eventually the GOP will simply have to abandon it's push to the far right, and move towards the political center. However, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Just to demonstrate that the GOP isn't the only political party with internal rot, I also read this morning that, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., the son of RFK, Sr., and nephew of JFK, has filed to be a Democratic candidate for president in 2024.

Kennedy is running on his record of peddling false claims linking vaccines to autism. In 2019, Kennedy’s family publicly criticized him over his anti-vaccine activism. He gained even more notoriety during the Covid-19 pandemic as one of the nation’s most prolific spreaders of disinformation about coronavirus vaccines.

In the past, he supported and promoted Hugo Chavez, the former president and dictator of Venezuela.

Apparently, he also has learned the same lesson about politics as Trump has – why work for a living when you can run for president instead? Unlike Trump, DeSantis, and others in the GOP, Kennedy is likely to be a splinter candidate.

Last edited:
MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic

She was kicking the crap out of him WRT vote total after about 6PM and did not take the loss well, either. What more could he have done, to show that he's a reasonable person? :)

TBH, I'm less concerned with state elections unless it will negatively impact the area where I live and one of the main ones that can do that is Governor- the one who's in office is a pinhead.
WI has a $7+ Billion tax revenue surplus and he wants to raise taxes, rather than use part of the surplus to fix problems that have existed for years. Good plan!

Many road repairs are managed and repaired by Federal DOT and are outside of the control of the state but neither the state nor city are doing a GD thing about the terrible road conditions. Between the roads and crime, I don't see much improvement. The link shows that WI is #5 in the US WRT bad roads, but I don't think they went to the places where they're worst. I can provide videos, if anyone wants to see what we drive over. I would have written 'on', but we spend too much time airborne.

MKE also has a bad Fentanyl problem- 17 dead in three days.
The Federal DOT does not manage or maintain US federal roadways. They do recommend improvements. Federal dollars are turned over to the States to maintain US designated highways.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
34 indictments for falsifying business records. Nothing in there I'm aware of on obstruction of justice or govt documents, which is what the case should be on imo. Of the 34, many are the same indictment. Issue is can you turn state charges into federal??? If law permits not stating the higher crime, then why??
Apparently, by New York state law, it's not required to enumerate those second crimes in the indictment that could elevate the charges from a misdemeanour to a felony. So while you seem very upset that this happens to Trump it's the same for other criminal defendants in New York. Are you saying that Trump should get a special treatment here? Are you claiming that the indictment is unlawful?

In any case, this has to go before a judge where the criminal defendant Trump could petition for the case to be dismissed.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

That's the state legislature. The population is left-leaning, MKE, Madison and the larger cities are left-leaning. People move out of these places to outlying areas for good reasons. Safer (until recently), much lower taxes, much better living conditions without panhandlers/trash on the ground/better schools/less blight and many other reasons.

BTW- my comment about better schools is factual, although MPS has made some improvements. That school system is badly run and because so much of the roughly 65% of the MPS budget that pays pensions from the system that was enacted years ago, less is available for teaching. Should a system with ~78K students need >$1.35 BILLION dollars, only to allow graduation without meeting basic English/Reading and Math standards?

That's so cute- you think you know about Wisconsin because you looked at the political affiliation of the legislators. That tells absolutely nothing about life in this place.

Give it a shot- lay out the district lines.

I have written many times that I don't like most politicians and that includes the ones in the WI legislature.
Yes, political affiliations of legislators don't show life in places, but it does show how the state legislates by the tyranny minority with the help of the state supreme court.
Will see how it goes for the next election cycle.

We have a political system. Not sure how you would run a state or country without elected officials who are politicians by design.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
The Federal DOT does not manage or maintain US federal roadways. They do recommend improvements. Federal dollars are turned over to the States to maintain US designated highways.
In TX it's also up to each county (or it sure seems like it). You can clearly see county lines on the interstates here in some places. It can go from nice road to potholes real quick.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Apparently, by New York state law, it's not required to enumerate those second crimes in the indictment that could elevate the charges from a misdemeanour to a felony. So while you seem very upset that this happens to Trump it's the same for other criminal defendants in New York. Are you saying that Trump should get a special treatment here? Are you claiming that the indictment is unlawful?

In any case, this has to go before a judge where the criminal defendant Trump could petition for the case to be dismissed.
When does a misdemeanour become a felony?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis