EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Drumphy has been pushing the legal envelope for years, one of the most litigious guys ever; about time it bit him back in his big fat rump. Not for good cause usually either, particularly as a disciple of Roy Cohn. Remember his tax free "foundation"? Too bad they couldn't stick it to him on that, or a serious look into his taxes (hopefully that's still coming). DeSantis is also a fascist like drumphy, so get ready for some fun in 2024.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Very interesting about all that donation. I thought he is a billionaire so why does he need donation.

jinjuku

jinjuku

My issue with all of this is that in some form or other it's the political elite gaming the voters.

If you're that worried that the majority will vote against their (and the political elites) best interest that you have to spend (has to be easily in the millions) not only on the political stage but specifically the legal stage to make sure no one can vote for him... Honestly were fucked.

I have more faith in our overall citizenry that voting works than some government people.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
My issue with all of this is that in some form or other it's the political elite gaming the voters.

If you're that worried that the majority will vote against their (and the political elites) best interest that you have to spend (has to be easily in the millions) not only on the political stage but specifically the legal stage to make sure no one can vote for him... Honestly were fucked.

I have more faith in our overall citizenry that voting works than some government people.
So let's take the money out of politics. Marketing works, look at audiophilia.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump must be a mastermind or something. It's the usual witch hunt, Soros etc and still can pull in large donations on the basis he's the victim. Granted the scope of the indictment is too large, but that Trump's innocent of all charges is difficult to believe. Sadly it's a great narrative to make a run for president on.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Funny/sad one from Lindsey coming to Trump's rescue.....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Funny/sad one from Lindsey coming to Trump's rescue.....
Favorite is when Lindsey in 2015 called Trump "a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot" LOL.

Well about all I can say is Trump better win BIG in the election then. If it's close, and he loses, oh boy it could get real ugly.....:confused:

Well it will be ugly either way.

jinjuku

jinjuku

I think everyone would do well to remember that a prior A.G. declined to empanel a grand jury since the evidence was so weak.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I seem to remember an A.G. that was appointed right before the Muller report came out for the sole purpose of kissing the bosses ass and throwing it out.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I think everyone would do well to remember that a prior A.G. declined to empanel a grand jury since the evidence was so weak.
Now you’re calling on Barr as a character witness? :rolleyes:

That’s pretty dumb or just willfully ignorant.

Edit: Perhaps you meant this as a 1st of April joke?

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Very interesting about all that donation. I thought he is a billionaire so why does he need donation.
you do understand that rich people learn very early, never use your own money ! ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Now you’re calling on Barr as a character witness? :rolleyes:

That’s pretty dumb or just willfully ignorant.
I think they don't have enough evidence. Trump said his hush payment was to keep Stormi from lying. 1-6 = well I don't know anything about it. I never said storm the capitol. Gov't documents? I didn't know the laws. Nobody briefed me on what they were. I was hiding them from the deep state. I returned them all intact, didn't I??? Stop the Steal = I believed it was really stolen.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I think they don't have enough evidence. Trump said his hush payment was to keep Stormi from lying. 1-6 = well I don't know anything about it. I never said storm the capitol. Gov't documents? I didn't know the laws. Nobody briefed me on what they were. I was hiding them from the deep state. I returned them all intact, didn't I??? Stop the Steal = I believed it was really stolen.
The grand jury thought otherwise and Trump will have his day as a criminal defendant.

Next week we’ll know the charges in the indictment, and the evidence for it and Trumps defense.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The grand jury thought otherwise and Trump will have his day as a criminal defendant.

Next week we’ll know the charges in the indictment, and the evidence for it and Trumps defense.
I'm just giving examples of why proving his guilt is slim. However, that doesn't mean I think he's innocent. There's a difference between acquittal and found not guilty.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I'm just giving examples of why proving his guilt is slim. However, that doesn't mean I think he's innocent. There's a difference between acquittal and found not guilty.
I’m not a lawyer so I’ve no opinion on how sound the indictment is with respect to a conviction, but I do assume that the DA thinks he has a strong case. Which by law he is required to have.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis