Monolith Encore Series is On Sale

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
The Encore B5 is $83 each and Encore B6 is $95 each ... the B5 is decent/nice and good for the price ... note that the B5 is sealed

Towers and center are also on sale

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
The Encore B5 is $83 each and Encore B6 is $95 each ... the B5 is decent/nice and good for the price ... note that the B5 is sealed

Towers and center are also on sale
I love this lineup I own the Encore T6 super awesome towers that punch way above they're price point. Thanks for linking this!!!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Wow!!! Holy sh$t!!!! The Encore T6 is on sale for $212 each! That's a crime a steal for that good of a speaker!!!! Really thanks for the heads up @zieglj01

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Wow a great deal for towers thanks for sharing.

D

DarthNooR

Enthusiast
Picked up two Encore T6 for $540 total to replace my older Polk RTi10's in a simple 2 channel music setup (no sub as it is in my living room). I was not sure this was a stupid move or not but after trying them I find them to be indeed very close to full range speakers and sound like a significant upgrade.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Picked up two Encore T6 for $540 total to replace my older Polk RTi10's in a simple 2 channel music setup (no sub as it is in my living room). I was not sure this was a stupid move or not but after trying them I find them to be indeed very close to full range speakers and sound like a significant upgrade.
Yeah that new sale they have with those towers right now is just STUPIDly good the Encore T6 are amazing at 400 each at 234 or whatever they're at right now they are not just a steal they're a highway friggin robbery

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis