I also did my furthest paddle in the kayak,

IMG_9476.PNG
IMG_9477.PNG

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Because...like...it's a trailer...like...behind him? :D
At times I get stuck on the words. :D

"Some shots I took at the trailer " If he is looking at the trailer, I was hoping for a few pictures of his trailer. :D:D:D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
At times I get stuck on the words. :D

"Some shots I took at the trailer " If he is looking at the trailer, I was hoping for a few pictures of his trailer. :D:D:D
Yeah it reminds me of Princess Bride...."You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means "

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
The entrance to St. John's harbour in Newfoundland. The fog was much heavier than this just a short while earlier. In fact, a ship entered the harbour during our hike around Signal Hill, but we couldn't see her through the fog; we could only hear her fog horn.
20230907_184504.jpg

Last edited:
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I pass this spot on my way to work every morning and wondered how it would look with a nice sunrise behind it. This rotunda, or music room, is situated on the shore of Bedford Basin, near Halifax, Nova Scotia. It is the last surviving building from the estate of Prince Edward, Duke of Kent, who lived there from 1794-1800 while serving as commander-in-chief of his father King George III’s forces in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. He was also the father of Queen Victoria. While this is the only structure left, the prince had a heart-shaped pond created up the hill from the rotunda for his mistress, Madame Alphonsine-Thérèse-Bernardine-Julie de Montgenêt de Saint-Laurent (that's a mouthful of a name) which still exists. I thought @TLS Guy might be interested.

I took these photos yesterday (Monday) after a weekend of stormy weather. They aren't great, but the best I could do with my phone. You can see the sunrise reflecting off the surface of the basin, which was flat calm at that time of the morning.
Rotunda1.jpg
Rotunda3.jpg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis