Best iPhone lightning cable ?

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I had this cable but it went missing or something it’s too expensive right now to get another what’s a cheaper alternative just as good? Looking at Amazon specifically .. my onn brand cable is breaking.

Otto Pylot

Otto Pylot

Junior Audioholic
I've always used Anker cables when I've lost my original Apple cables. They work just as good. I also use an Anker portable charger when I want power on-the-go and won't be around a USB source for quite some time.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah I’m in usa , but that’s a good point Apple might change cables worldwide just for fun. Then my cables will be worthless .. :(
I already can’t use regular headphones with iPhone SE. damn cat chewed the ones I had .

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Well with the EU decision, it would not make sense for them to manufacture two different phones for EU and everywhere else. Most or all of the iPads are already USB-C. So it would seem the phones will likely go that way in 1-2 generations as well.

Otto Pylot

Otto Pylot

Junior Audioholic
Yep. I've been slowly migrating away from lightning and moving to USB-C. I have USB to USB-C, USB-C to lightning, and quite a few USB-C to USB-C of various lengths in my cable box. Anker is my go to for extra cables if my Apple cables get lost or I need more.

Otto Pylot

Otto Pylot

Junior Audioholic
Why mention you? I don't understand. You're posting in the same thread.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Read this discussion. Maybe, this can help you https://forums.audioholics.com/forums/threads/best-iphone-uk49s results-lightning-cable.126614/. If yes, Then please mentioned me here.
Your sending me back to the first post ?
Why mention you? I don't understand. You're posting in the same thread.
why’s he send me back to first post lol that doesn’t answer the best lighting cable . I’m still using that onn cable until it dies .

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Your sending me back to the first post ?

why’s he send me back to first post lol that doesn’t answer the best lighting cable . I’m still using that onn cable until it dies .
He's inserted a spam link in the middle of the link to this post.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Wow yeah looks like a good brand ! Similar to mono , just cheaper .
He's inserted a spam link in the middle of the link to this post.
go figure damn spam links , they both brought me to thread 1.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
As if I’ll ever get a decent phone my parents switched and best I got was IPhone SE , if they had waited a year I could have gotten a iPhone 13 freee. And paying out of pocket for a phone is like $1000+
Maybe if you contributed, you could get what you want. Sounds like you’re whining that your parents didn’t get you what you want. Whah…
I think they should kick your ass.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis