ONKYO TX-RZ50 Audio/Video Reciever Giveaway! ($1599 Value!)

D

Dan Hegerich

Audiophyte
Oh Boy! Winning this AV will certainly push me towards bringing Hi Fi Audio to my conscious breathing sessions and private one on one coaching! That way more people can listen to and be exposed to quality Hifi Audio. Share the love and generoisty of Audioholics and Audio Advice.

D

DEECARRADINE85

Audiophyte
man, i'd love to win that receiver. i've been obsessing over it for days, looking at reviews and specs. it's almost too good to be true.

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Thank you everyone's participation in this Audioholics Contest for a fantastic Onkyo AVR. This was one of our most popular contests yet, it seems rumors of Onkyo's demise have been greatly exaggerated in recent years. It's good to see a traditional audio brand still doing great work under relatively new management.

We have already verified our winner. Brian from New Jersey has won the Onkyo TX-RZ50. I might add that I'm a little jealous of the winner on this one, it's a killer AVR that sure would look good in my system. Unfortunately, I can only participate behind the scenes for these contests.

Congrats, Brian! May you enjoy many years of great listening ahead.

Wayde

M

MrWhiskers

Audiophyte
Thank you everyone's participation in this Audioholics Contest for a fantastic Onkyo AVR. This was one of our most popular contests yet, it seems rumors of Onkyo's demise have been greatly exaggerated in recent years. It's good to see a traditional audio brand still doing great work under relatively new management.

We have already verified our winner. Brian from New Jersey has won the Onkyo TX-RZ50. I might add that I'm a little jealous of the winner on this one, it's a killer AVR that sure would look good in my system. Unfortunately, I can only participate behind the scenes for these contests.

Congrats, Brian! May you enjoy many years of great listening ahead.

Wayde
Thank you!! I can honestly say I am completely shocked I won. I never win things like this. I had been eyeing up this receiver a lot but the price tag was really holding me back. Thrilled to have a legit amazing receiver instead of always going for the "eh good enough" selection. My current Denon 720 has been crapping out on me lately and driving me crazy so this is just perfect timing.

Now to figure out how to best place my speakers...

Thanks again!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis