Rockville Florida 2023

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
I've been trying to get to this particular music festival since ~2018. But it has never quite panned out for me. The 2023 edition features my favorite band ever, TOOL. I'm trying to convince my wife to let me go (we have another vacation already booked/planned starting the Wednesday after this festival ends).

Has anyone here ever attended this particular festival?

@William Lemmerhirt
@Pogre

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'd never heard of it. While Florida is a place I generally don't want to go to again (now that my grandparents have passed), to see Tool could be worth it if you want to go to Florida generally? I wouldn't travel that far to see any band. Just not worth the expense to me.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I checked out the lineup, and a few bands spoke to me, but not enough to be tempted.
One thing nearly shocked me: Assuming this is sorted from most famous to least, Sepultura being so low is shocking. A similar goes for Alice Cooper. Granted his pensioner status, he should still have been on the first row.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie are the only bands noted in that line up, I've heard of. Yep I'm old, I live in the classic rock and blues and jazz era. I live 20 min from Daytona and still will pass. And its just starting the nice stormy season we are famous for and last year Rockville had some cancellations due to weather with few refunds..

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie are the only bands noted in that line up, I've heard of. Yep I'm old, I live in the classic rock and blues and jazz era. I live 20 min from Daytona and still will pass. And its just starting the nice stormy season we are famous for and last year Rockville had some cancellations due to weather with few refunds..
My friend in Estero sent an e-mail to tell me that they had a falling Iguana warning because of the predicted low temperatures- is that something you have to deal with in your area?

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
My friend in Estero sent an e-mail to tell me that they had a falling Iguana warning because of the predicted low temperatures- is that something you have to deal with in your area?
Yep they kinda shut down, My daughter is in Cape Coral and one is lying in the yard under a palm tree. I told her DO NOT pick it up or bring it inside, as when its body temp comes up its GAME ON,

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Yep they kinda shut down, My daughter is in Cape Coral and one is lying in the yard under a palm tree. I told her DO NOT pick it up or bring it inside, as when its body temp comes up its GAME ON,
Kind of like brain freeze from ice cream?

T

TerriBlackman

Audiophyte
I've been trying to get to this particular music festival since ~2018. But it has never quite panned out for me. The 2023 edition features my favorite band ever, TOOL. I'm trying to convince my wife to let me go (we have another vacation already booked/planned starting the Wednesday after this festival ends).

Has anyone here ever attended this particular festival?

@William Lemmerhirt
@Pogre
No i missed this event because i have to much work from my office. I didn't attend this event since I had too much work to do at my job, but I did find a fantastic website while searching online for Chinese translation services: https://pickwriters.com/chinese-translation-services Finding the ideal website to translate my essay into Chinese is made easier thanks to this.
I am going with my friends this year.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis