Amazon's - "The Peripheral" TV SciFi series

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Loosely based on William Gibson's stories, called the father of the cyberpunk genre.
8/10 From me. I binged all five available episodes. Highly recommend it, especially to SciFi fans.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Loosely based on William Gibson's stories, called the father of the cyberpunk genre.
8/10 From me. I binged all five available episodes. Highly recommend it, especially to SciFi fans.
I'm loving the plot line so far and though the last episode felt like a filler, they still included enough to make it very interesting.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
It's on my list to watch. Just waiting for my son to have a free night as we both want to watch it. I've heard good things about it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I've been following since release. So far so good....

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I haven't watched the most recent episode yet, due to my work schedule, but am looking forward to it.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Thanks for reminding that we need to continue watching.
All these shows that are once a week is confusing what we watched or what.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks for reminding that we need to continue watching.
All these shows that are once a week is confusing what we watched or what.
Some apps seem to remind you there's a new episode correctly....in a way I just prefer to binge, tho.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
When will season 3 starts?
Season 3? Season 1 just came out in October.

Anyway, I'm 6 episodes in and loving it. I've been down with the flu since last Sunday, so I've done some catching up on shows I'd intended to watch.

I watched episode 1 Thursday night, then binge watched 5 episodes yesterday. Probably going to finish the season up tonight.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Season 3? Season 1 just came out in October.

Anyway, I'm 6 episodes in and loving it. I've been down with the flu since last Sunday, so I've done some catching up on shows I'd intended to watch.

I watched episode 1 Thursday night, then binge watched 5 episodes yesterday. Probably going to finish the season up tonight.
Yep, feels like we watched 2 seasons. ;) :D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I put it on my watch list
The only thing I really dislike about that watch list is that if the show is in the middle of the list someplace it doesn't jump to the front after you start watching it, so you have to search for your show every time you open their web page and your list.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I received an email from Prime stating that they have greenlighted season 2. No indication when production will start.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis